The Goddess of Healing

The recent chap 64 d. I think all of the above choices a,b,c would happen and those bishes would finally get some kind of karma coming for their derriere

Im surprised someone as lowly as her has that much arrogance >< and awww the fl and ml look so cute><

I would say,
"Delusion, convince yourself" - Jinx Monsoon

Imma slap a ho when I see this mother-daughter duo.

Dex-chan lover
I know some stories take retaliatory murder too far (offing entire family lines over insults) but after what feels like a dozen half-arsed murder attempts you'd think they would strike back.

My god I've never seen such a slow-burn story. Summary says she gets married to the general but I'm 37 chapters in and that STILL hasn't happened yet. Like if it's not gonna happen in the opening few chapters, you probably shouldn't have it in your summary.

idk if it’s the same in China but in the Philippines the opposite also applies where if someone gives you a gift or does you a favour and you choose to accept, you in turn are obligated to give them something of equal, or roughly equal value. even if it would’ve been rude to refuse. usually the one indebted gets to choose what they will do in return and can refuse if asked to do something horrible or harmful, but they have to do or give something eventually that the person they owe is willing to accept
so for example if Su Yang had accepted, Princess Bao Yang would’ve had a hold on her and would be able to pressure her into doing something she doesn’t want to.

so possibly one of the reasons Su Yang risked offending a royal by refusing her gift is she didn’t want to be beholden to that person, especially since so many people witnessed it. something like, “no, we have no ties and i don’t owe her anything”. especially since we have already established she knows the princess likes the young general and wants to stay out of that potential mess.

🙄I wanted to like this more but it's honestly getting too tropey and nonsensical for me.

The general interrupting to argue that fl needs to keep more distance between herself and patients/clinic staff because they are men is 0 cute, obviously would interrupt her work, and just seems immature, petty, and posessive. I guess some people find jealousy cute, but all I can see is what a day to day inconvenience this would be- and it's extra absurd from a man you don't have any romantic obligations to. There are other ways the author could have shown ml caring about fl. Jealousy is tired, boring, and to this degree would just be oppressive. Really, "my girlfriend can't get her hand bandaged by another man!" sounds stupid in any context. And to then be like "Just keep more distance :mad:" Not cute.

Also continually introducing more women to constantly be villains out of jealousy 🙄 tired.

I want to watch more of her revenge, actual time bonding with her mom or female friends who show up for what- a few frames?- taking care of her mom, actually working as a Doctor. Chapters and pages could have been filled with planning, relationship and character development between many characters, a fuller picture of how much better and more satisfying her life is, clinic work arcs. Instead I'm getting petty drawn out drama and an honestly unshippable male lead. That jealousy is just a no. Sad to be unfollowing this.

Ahh, yes, in every Chinese manhwa I've read, there is always a bitch sister you want to strangle

@Mystearical The chapters are very short. The story is progressing at a good pace IMO. Well, also because I'm more interested in how she will be the goddess of healing and her revenge. The romance part for me is just a cherry on top.

Unless I got something wrong, am I the only one that thinks she became super skilled in medicine way too fast? Like she was that medicine expert's disciple for idk only a few months? Even if I have it wrong and it was a year, it's still really far-fetched imo...

That mother daughter dup better get a well deserved retribution for destroying her family and kicking them out of the register. Like I swear, if they just get out of it with a light sentence and an easy death. Imma throw hands

Users who are viewing this thread