The Godsend - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I didn’t expect much from this but it’s pretty good!

Her face on p39 scared the crap out of me but it was fun! Love the ending, wish we could see some more into their future as a family XD
Also, what’s with the names? That’s obviously not Japanese names yet it’s still listed as Japanese manga...?

COF

Group Leader
@zokoi19

The story is set in Vietnam, check page 22 or so for a translator's note on the meaning of their names.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like they translated from a Viet translation?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
The names are the same in the original Japanese, so there's no mistake here. Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
This was really nice and sweet

Got a random question, how are their names pronounced?

This was really good, hope it becomes a series in the future. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@COF thanks for pointing that out for me! But is this made by Vietnamese or it is just based on Vietnam?

Group Leader
This is a oneshot from Jump. It's in Japanese, but the setting is based on, but not exactly, Vietnam. The names are also intact from the Japanese raws. Nothing was changed.

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking good. Totally reads like the fairy tale I've used to read when I was a kid. The fact that it's based in Vietnam really added to the authenticity. Even the art is great.

Yes they literally became a family but that’s not romance cause there’s no blushing

Users who are viewing this thread