The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 1

I love that they really tell the story of how she died, and not just getting hit by a car or a random truck san. I cried 😭

.....dammit 😭🤧
Hopefully this is a story where the family love is off the charts and fluff af. I'm ready for cuteness.

Group Leader
i know this is just an isekai manga and it ain't that deep but holy shit i'm on the verge of tears

Rip off some clothes cover ur go the and mouth and crawl as fast as possible smoke rises so the lower the better and the farther away from the fire the thinner it gets
@KazutoKatsuragi technically a truck killed her

I wonder what happened to her I mean to her the outside was surrounded with oil, smoke, a road, and that’s all like nothing else except the corpse so? What happened hope they explain

Wow! It's really rare to see isekai manhwas showing the the past/Korean version of the female lead. Most stories I've read covers/doesn't show the FL's Korean face. Although I'm not quite sure about the cause of her death, it's still better than suddenly getting hit by a car. 😅

Double-page supporter
First rule of fires, cover your face and stay low to the ground. It's not the fire that kills most it's the smoke and carbon dioxide poisoning. If possible don't run but calmly walk to the exit, try to keep aware of your surrounds.
Just a P.S.A. to all the readers.
@KINGwaldo I agree with you except maybe not crawl in the oil spill.. maybe bend over low while walking.
@Wilhelm_Stenvall Yes they do, she probably should have walked some (safe) distance from the fire, found a wall, then crouched low as she could holding her shirt over her face with one hand and using her other hand to touch the wall as a guide to the end of the tunnel. In most countries there are emergency exit signs along tunnel and subway walls.
It's important to find a wall in a big tunnel like that because the smoke can effect your thinking and you could start wandering in circles.

The people panicking and running may have just been taking in huge lungfuls of toxic smoke and that's why the man(the body she saw) fell over. Or he could have had a preexisting condition like heart failure or intern damage from the bus accident.

Edit: You all can see by the mass of text this subject kind of triggers me. The city I live in the suburbs of has a policy of giving free smoke detectors to all citizens because every winter so many familys have their houses burn down trying to keep warm here. It's a tragedy that sits rather close to home with me.

Fed-Kun's army
bRo i was NOt expecting us to actually see her die like most mangas skip over this and i thought it was supEr cool??? like??? shit was suspensful and scary even though we already knew she was gonna die. like,, ngl if someone made an entire plot out of ppl being in this similar situation and trying to find their way out, i'd definitely read it.

Oh my gosh I didn't expect to get so attached to her on the first chapter, I know it seems weird but this is the first time I ever read about a reincarnator that held close ties to their last world. I even felt emotional for the mom.

Dex-chan lover
Good god. They all basically suffocated from the smoke, and even if they didnt, the fire will spread from all the oil on the ground and whoever's left may burn to death. Goodness...

Users who are viewing this thread