The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 1

Supporter
Seem interesting :)

For the translator:
I think the sentence "Honey come here Jenny" is more the mother calling the father to come to the phone than calling her daughter honey, like "Honey! Come here! It's Jenny!"

Double-page supporter
Holy shit. This is helluvan introduction chapter, and is probably the best one I’ve seen, ever

O wow.... Best reincarnator intro ever. Like I always wondered at all the reincarnators that didn't regret anything about dying (esp when all are reasonably young too...) This makes the protagonist more relatable, like she doesn't always get along with her family, but she really loves them from the bottom of her heart too.

I like this intro. Don't expect much from the first couple of pages, but I'm wrong. This is going to be good.

Dex-chan lover
An isekai protagonist that was able to make peace with her family before death huh? I see you're stockong only the rarest items

1Pxxze3.png

iSRKs7e.png

Ah yes, the guilty feeling of standing on your ground from a controlling parent. It maybe sad that people wishing for her to go back but it cant be denied that she felt suffocated in that household.

Users who are viewing this thread