The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That's a helluva way to start, I like that it's different so far. I can't imagine what it would feel like listening to your daughters last words through a phone, that was so sad.

Fed-Kun's army
That hit me right in the feels

Lets hope this is different from the other noble lady isekais out there
I have high expectations

I've seen this story before but it never caught my attention before (the cover made me think the art wasn't that good) but omg, just one chapter and I'm already crying like an idiot. One of the best deaths of manwhas of this type!

I felt so sad for the mom but at the same time it was awesome, at least both of them said and heard their last words to each other. I'm so emo rn.

@sadladsalad
I'm not too sure but it reminds me of the Daegu subway fire in 2003. Someone started a fire and one thing led to another which caused people to be trapped in a train along with the fire. In their last moments, people chose to message their loved ones, many of which left ones similar to the MC's.

its a good start but how did she die? there in a tunnel with an overturned oil tanker in front of them that caught fire. there should be enough ventilation that they wouldent die from asyphiciation and theres nothing stoping them from going further back in the tunnel. the biggest danger here would be the fire spreading and frying everyone but that didnt happen

damn right in the feels. this is why it's annoying to get angry coz you're gonna say words that you'll regret later

No offense but if her tuition ended at fucking 11 pm she had all the right to be mad...like wth that a bit much

other than that it was an emotional chapter. honestly quite nice

@adksfgdalksjfha most korean high school students study a whole heck after school (which usually ends at 4pm). this is called yaja in korea. they can study in their school or go to cram school and get tutored up until 11 pm. there's a common saying koreans say that“if you sleep three hours each night, you may get into a top SKY university (a prestigious university). if you sleep four hours each night, you may get into another university. if you sleep five or more hours each night, especially in your LAST YEAR of high school, forget about getting into any university.” and so korean students are pressured and were even FORCED by the ministry of education to do yaja. this is the norm in korea, and imo, it's too much. but we can't do anything about it. koreans have it rough :-(

Dex-chan lover
The accident reminded me of the incident from italy after ww2(iirc) where the train got stuck in the tunnel and suffocated the passengers

Also, that last phone call hit me feels hard

@sheepish- that's fucking crazy, how does it even function? enough sleep is essential for studying, not to mention a healthy brain growth, how in the world did such a society develop?!?

Users who are viewing this thread