The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 22

this is like the only manhwa that i would prefer the mc as a child. dreading the romance part.

Jeannie really is a queen of misfortune. And she literally had to rescue herself from every misfortune that befall on her if she want to keep living on. Here, there's no knight to help the damsel in distress (excuse me Ray😌), except for her spirit friends helping her around every time. I have a bit of schadenfreude tendency every time she come across those problems though 😂.

I'd say that her behaviour are not the best, but it's not the worst. She sure have the right to be childish here as she's just 10 y o, I don't care how many years her mental age are. What I can see here is she's a child. A barely adolescent I'd say. But I'd be praying that she will be more mature in later chapter. No need to write those hate comment though. It's veryyyy unbearable for me to read those hate comments, so how do the scanlator group feels? Be kind please.

Thank you for releasing these chapters in a way it doesn't end in a cliffhanger. It's much appreciated.

we loveee how this webcomic actually references her past life pretty often. sick of isekais where the isekai part doesn't matter

thanks for the mass upload

Thank you so much for updating!! <3 I really like the flow of story in this webtoon and it's one of the few ones where I actually like the heroine as a kid.

Fed-Kun's army
thinking about her orginal familly is so sad!

Also Ray's life is so funny and tragic on it's way lol
#teamRay!

lol the mercenary group are just the right ppl for her to be with, they rlly don't coddle her and it probs is helping her improve her skills but at the same time they do take care of her
i like her a lot really bc shes flawed but that what makes her strengths even better
thank you for the update 💖

Man, I had put this off for a bit but as I binged I remembered why I liked it so much. Shes so sassy xD and practical. Also I love the new spirit hehe xD

Though I don't approve of how she treats Ray, her train of thought about the parents is realistic. I mean, if I got reincarnated, it would be hard to suddenly accept another family

Fed-Kun's army
She should stay with the mercenaries, they don't take her lazy excuses and due to that, she gets more experience in working hard. They are good for her development.

MC being stupid and spoiled is fine, those are just character flaws to overcome; challenges. But she's also got a sense of entitlement as a spoiled brat, and while this isn't a deal breaker, that the author doesn't seem to want to give her any character development on that front to keep this sort of general story-tone means that this story will stay this way. That will become increasingly irritating as she grows in power and influence, but remains an asshole in these respects.

Did she forget SHE FUCKING DISAPPEARED FROM HER GROUP?!PEOPLE ARE WORRIED AND LOOKING FOR HER EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread