The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 25

She was acting a lil bit, but i do like that shes been consistently portrayed as pretty mean.

Doesn't undine seem pretty strong compared to ray or ando? Though they are more than useful.

I like how they use the word ‘coward’ so easily like if a group of two grown-ups—one a teacher, another a Knights Captain(?)—and a boy from a prestigious school who seems adequate enough in combat and talented enough to be Jeanie’s replacement, scheming against a 12 year old girl who’s elementist status is well-known to be unfavorable against physically stronger opponents (for now at least) and still continuously harassed her into a duel, which is against school policy might I add, and still preceded to cheat in said duel when the referee was clearly favoring only one side! Yasss, so very honorable, cue the deadpan stare

Fed-Kun's army
I think there is someone in the dark that attempts to 'groom' MC into a weapon of war

Double-page supporter
All that blood talk... YESS JEANIE!!! Nothing like a good ol threat to keep arrogant kids at bay

Omfg I hate her. She's so up her own ass all the time, and when shit goes even a little bad she pisses herself..

a coward?!!! you're the coward who can only cowardly say "coward coward" every time things don't go your way!!!!!!!!
you A trashes

Users who are viewing this thread