The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 25

Can she please please please bloodbend the captain and the dumb kid to like idk stand in place for 2 days without being able to move or something as torture

Fed-Kun's army
@Tensaitkuroneko painful really depends, we had a girl in my neighborhood who just started bleeding out of every pore of her body once, I have no idea what was wrong but jesus christ was that creepy to see and she freaked the hell out... the blood just leaving your body, not so much painful as it is creepy and scary...

what a treat!! literally jeanie is a boss tho, she could have killed both of them if the teacher didn't show up! serves that guy right, underestimating her and just being annoying lmfao

So the captain knew that she was being watched by very powerful people and that they had an interest in seeing her do well and he still decided to try and kick her off the team, place the blame on her, and force her into a fight with another student. He even tried to use force against her, only now does he realize that he shouldn't try and make an enemy out of her. Well to bad for him that he already f'ed up and made it clear that he was her enemy with everything that he has done to her so far.

wow, she got a scary idea to dry up blood from the body. I imagine it would be death caused of blood loss or drying up like a mummy? and even could be done secretly from afar and untraceable? all hail the queen! 😆

wait for more 20/30 chapter's people.
And you gonna see real blood hahahahaha

Supporter
All these useless adults (that knight and their chaperon)
Also glad to see this won't just be all sh*ts and giggles, but darker turn of events.

I should be happy with her braveness but I can't help but feel sad because they treated her very unfairly ...

...He knew the higher ups are keeping an eye on her and yet he still picked a fight? .... seriously?

She's an rare elementalist, why in the world didn't they think she had the higher ups' attention??? But it seems that she's being provoked on purpose. Are they testing her character?

Users who are viewing this thread