The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 25

Ah, nice. I was worried they were gonna turn this into the referee growing a grudge against her and trying to do something, only for it to pathetically come crashing down. It's a very tired and dumb cliche, and I'm glad they nipped it in the bud by basically threatening him with repercussions, beforehand—something that usual antagonists in this position seem to forget are a thing.

The other student on the other hand…
Dunno. He might become docile, or he might fall into some dark power and try to get revenge like some loon. Those seem like the obvious templates.
He could also become some loyal follower of hers or something lol.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah. Don't make her an enemy after talking to your boss. Not because she could have killed you where you stood.
Many thanks

Seems fairly likely that the knight captain is Leo's father, given their similar appearance and just how worried he was for the boy. He's also probably the person who suggested that Leo replace Jeanie in the first place.

Im in love with this! She is so fucking BEAUTIFUL!!.
Jeanie is so beautiful and powerful! Actually I like that even though everyone is calling her a genius, she still struggles a LOT to gain power. I can’t wait to see her beating all of them up XD I also hope to see her becoming stronger. And I am really happy how much of a influence the mercenaries were to her! She has changed many things since meeting them.

@eng1 I think that since they are monitoring her, they saw everything that happened, so when they told him to “lose” to her I think that was more like not “provoke her”. He wanted the boy to take her place so, I think the elder was telling him to give up, and to not try to get in Jeanie’s way next time.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yea. One of the last type of person you should ever pick a fight with is a water mage. Death by drowning or having all your fluids flow backwards is probably going to be a hell lot more painful than being burned alive, stabbed, zapped or whatever.

Obviously the last would be anyone that can permanently put you into stasis/seal you permanently such that you would die from sheer boredom.

Aggregator gang
seems a little late for "not make an enemy of her" at this point.

Ahhhh, I remeber the days when all she had was ray in lamp form, and a weak undine that could only splash water. How far she's come *sniffle

Dex-chan lover
So the solution to the boy's problem of losing his team is making the MC her own team as a solo? lol.

Also, yeah, if you think about using magic inside a person's body instead of as a projectile, water would be one of the easier ones to use. Though imagine using her lightning to manipulate the brain and nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread