The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Dex-chan lover
If you are a teacher, or work in education, don't read this manga. She is exactly the kind of student that stresses me the most: the ones who don't want to put effort in nothing. Look, I understand that in South Korea they take this studying thing a bit too far... Ok, fine, they take it very far. So I can see people giving up there. But to think you can live your life without putting effort, sorry, this girl does have a mentality of a 17 years old, but 5 years old. I could only tolerate 3 chapters, if it gets better later, I don't know, but I saw enough to hate the main character already. And people even listen to her, that's even worse. She isn't someone who deserves to have superpowers, she is a spoiled brat needing a reality check. I know you gonna say that she is just flawed and that is to give space for character growth, and everything, and I would agree with you, if she got a reality check at the beginning, but after chapter 3, I am sure she is a one step to being awarded with superpowers for her laziness. If she got a reality check and then gain the superpowers, I would agree, the story could be good, but like this is ridiculous. She is going to get superpowers for being lazy. And you know what? Why the reincanation theme? If you take every reference to her previous life and I could totally believe a 7 years old could say things like that.

I think part of what makes me like this story so much is the fact that Jeanie is kinda awful... I mean it just gives her more room to grow, and though i suspect she'll keep her insufferable nature, i hope she'll have some character development, which they already have alluded to. I mean, mentioning the fact that she'll probably live longer in the fantasy world than her old one gives me hope that she'll have some good growth.

Also she is hillarious.

@crimony
http://delitoon.com/webtoon/magicienne-cheveux-or
the translation is okay, except the title who win the award of XXL translation error "I translate withouth reading even the first chapter".

lol i like it, it’s funny, and i love her life motto of only doing what she wants 🤣

unlike a lot of people here i really like the mc character there is a lot of modest caring hardworking mcs out there and thats why i think jeanie is a breath of fresh air and i really like the story too it's kinda unique and it stands out among the other reincarnation manhwas. Can't wait for the next update keep up the hard work😊😊

Ahhh, I love this manhwa. I wish I had waited till it had a hundred chapters before I started reading. This wait kills me.

I'm liking this so far! It's so interesting.🤩

Hoping for more chps. Thank you for the chps sp far. Bless you all😇

She’s clearly a sociopath. I don’t care that you died young in your last life, you don’t treat other creatures like that.

Thanks for the update stranger! I do enjoy this manhwa a lot, so I appreciate that you translating it! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread