What's Your Top 3 Manga ?

Double-page supporter
What is your top 3 Manga ?

Mine are :
  1. Kingdom .by Yasuhisa Hara - If you like War Strategies/Tactics and Political Plots.

2. Chainsaw Man .by Tatsuki Fujimoto - If you like Action, Comedy and you want to become CooL.

3. The Apothecary Diaries .drawn by Nekokurage - If you want to become an Apothecary or become Smart !
I am curious to see if some of my favorites are in your top 3.
1. Fist of the North Star and it's Prequel
2. One Piece
3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

and honorable mention, the lad who got me to not be a Anti-Anime Lad anymore
4. My Hero Academia, which I haven't read in years!

My personal top 3 (They may be subjected to change):
1.Welcome to the NHK
2.Bleach
3. Chainsaw man (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
It's really hard to pick just three. There are a lot of stories that have been very important to me at different times. In no particular order:
-Space Pirate Captain Harlock. I first saw the anime, many, many years ago, which was my entry into the Leijiverse. Years later I was finally able to read the original manga. I cried like a child when I heard about Matsumoto-sensei's death.
-Maison Ikkoku. I discovered Rumiko Takahashi's work with Ranma 1/2. Maison Ikkoku was responsible for making me fall in love with Japanese comics. It's the manga I've reread most often.
-Himawari-san. I had not heard of Manami Sugano until a friend recommended this title to me. Himawari-san made me feel the same way again as the first time I read Maison Ikkoku. It was love at first sight.

Man . Old school guy..
1.Slam Dunk
2.Naruto
3.Fairy Tale

extra..
4.One piece
5.Hajime no Ippo

Dex-chan lover
3 is way to small but I will provide 3... 3 author haha gotcha
Hayashida Q of Dorohedoro fame, I really like DhD and less some of her other work but I still enjoy the univers she create and her art style
Nihei Tsutomu love the art, naration can me a miss sometime but damn I wish I could reread for the first time all of his work Fujimoto Tatsuki of Chainsaw man fame, and will I really like CM and Fire Punch his One shot are also sublime, you should absolutly read (and reread) Sayonara Eri, so underrated for such a popular author

Again I could give you like 20 more thing to read but that would be the 3 author I go check the most, like Berserk is undeniably a masterpiece but I can t say I checked other Kentaro Miura works (I should at some point)

:dogkek: Also fun to see how we only have a single long ass LN title, who would have guess that author that can think of a title are better are writing story in general (100% scientifically proven)

Group Leader
1. black channel (currently working on it!)
2. azumanga daioh
3. watamote
the only time this has changed was when azumanga got demoted after i discovered my new #1 favorite manga. soul eater used to be 3

Users who are viewing this thread