The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Double-page supporter
big bruh moment, why did ch 39 just get posted before the other 7 chapters

@Nurlaily are you ok? Why did you do this to us?

Wow!!!!! I think the plot is about to get very interesting. My poor babies!!!! Sending them lots of love. Thanks so much for updating and can't wait for more <3

Group Leader
okay, im gonna be rereading this, if she seriously wont get a good character development like the brat from i was just an ordinary lady i will kill somebody

you can always tell if its a female lead manga or a villainess manga just by the presence of '?!' in the description

Does the scanlators discord have the other chapters? only chap 32 is showing up on me 😢

In the end, we can only leave regrets after it already happened. I hope you guys think more about the consequences of your actions before you end up regretting it ;>> Stay safe ya'll.

The raws already reach chapter 48 you know,
Anyways if you want spoilers just look down
so after the kidnapping, they all get out with grave injuries + Jeanie’s life was saved because ash stopped the flying dagger with his hands, so Ash being a prince gets taken back to the palace And is not allowed to have any contact with anyone, when Jeanie wakes up from her 2 days slumber, she got told about ash being taken away, and she has yet to thank him, so she decides to win the contest that she traveled so far for, in order to get a wish granted by the Emperor, that wish would be to meet Ash and thank him, so times pass.., she wins the contest and then gets challenged by the strongest swordsman but she refuses, then she meats the king and she asked him to allow her to meet Ash, but the emperor refused to grant her wish so the talented swordsman being a winner too says that his wish is to challenge Jeanie, if she wins against him the king will grant her wish of seeing ash, the king agrees, she loses the challenge and loses Adine the water spirit of hers as well, then she collapses and gets taken bake to her kingdom, being sad about losing both the duel and her water spirit she now is determined to defeat the guy who challenged her and meet Ash again, then 9 years passed and Jeanie is now 19 stuff happen and she becomes friend with a dragon and summon’s the highest level water spirit and yeah looks like Ray the snake gets a new body and becomes Ray the Wolf

This is a story that's ridiculous.because the main character is ridiculous. And I like it.

Dex-chan lover
The new cover looks amazing! Some I assume re the novel covers, which are also amazing. I'm curious to know who that red haired guy is.

I love how Jeanie never acts how I expect her to. She’s unpredictable and so fun to follow

Fed-Kun's army
@Raghd-2002
thanks for the sneak peak towards the start of the real story

so basicly because the king is a dick that cant keep his promises to full fill a wish for each champion the mc looses her dearest spirit, gets humiliated and punished (reward taken away) which resulta in her training for 9 years
and the king produced all that rancor and grudge just to prevent a meeting between her and the prince...
perfect example of incompetent inbred monarchy
but let me guess because of her romance with the prince she will forgive the king and work her ass off for the kingdom? if so than thats just sad

Users who are viewing this thread