The Golden-Haired Elementalist

That poor little kid, I hope she won't just use him then throw it away, I pity him and he's so scared of her poor little baby, you gotta help him srsly, I hope if anything else and if there's actually a Male lead I hope it's him then !

I love it! I can easily see someone saying that the protag is unlikeable, but I enjoy watching her.

Story may be becoming better, differ than many so far, like to read more if more is trans. Give it a good *8 of 10. Thank you all for your hard work trans. Many story's like this one will never be known or read if not for your had work.

still reading the french ras, this is good stuff ^^ the MP is still quite selfish but not a bad girl. Well, she's like a real person who dont care at all about what others are thinking.

i really really like the art. it's the only thing thats keeping me going with this to read. aside from that, the mc is totally unlikeable and just plain boring. it has been a few chapters already but we see no progress of any kind with the mc or something unthinkable to happen.

Ah I love how the MC knows what she wants and strives for it. Yeah she does come off as selfish sometimes but in a child sort of way which I enjoy very much. I feel like kids need to be more like kids in stories. Even if they're reincarnated.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love a mature and witty reincarnated MC as much as the next person. Same with the more dense and oblivious/air headed ones. Both are cute in their own ways but they feel like little adults rather than kids to me so I find this pretty refreshing. She feels like a kid. Idk why I feel like she does, other than maybe what I brought up earlier, but she does to me personally. ^w^

Cannot decide yet. Who is the bigger idiot, the MC or the author.
The MC behaves like someone with the mental maturity of ~10 y. But the story tells us 17 years + x years in the new world.
But I guess this fault in script you see from time to time in Isekai stories. Show us a kid of around 10 y with the memories of >20 y combined but let it behave like a kid of 10.

This MC is 25 years old or more mentally but she acts really wayward not thinking of the consequences her actions may caused. She is not a genius, I’d say that she’s only favoured (by author) since she is a reincarnated person just like most of OP heroines.
She could have gotten out of the academy way earlier since she is a ‘genius’. Instead she lazed off and did not used her second chance smartly. After all, she’s got the knowledge from her past life plus her 10 years in the current life.
I’d like to see the development of her character and attitude in future chapters.

unlike others, i actually find this heroine very convincing and genuine
why? she might have memories of her past life, but her brain is still developing like a normal person's brain would, meaning her brain simply isn't developed enough to grant her the insight of a 25 yo she "should" have as she has that amount of life experience
she acts like a child because she is a child, the only difference being she has memories of her life before reincarnation
she is cheeky and brat-ish like a angsty teen would be - because that's the age she originally died at... to me, it makes so much more sense than the super genius babies we encounter in other reincarnator stories

Thats idiot firefly.. lol..
Btw.. guys.. bein age-ing.. doesn’t mean you gonna be automatically mature..
age and matured is different..
20-25’ still child not too much different with 17 or something lol..
just see that when y’all achieve that age.. perhaps up 30 you can fell that.. 20’s is kids..
Lol..
Again.. age doesn’t mean she or he is mature.. thats diffrent.

And in this FL case.. she just wanna enjoy her life, without anything.. because she feel she die and suffering.. what you gonna say? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ LoL..
and don’t to much rack y’all brain, this just fantasy.. enjoy it without burden y’all brains.. lol.. just enjoy it.. no need to thinking’s too much bout it.. lol

I wonder who the ML is going to be. Would probably weird if it was the King, right? Although he might just be ten years older than her, I get the feeling that he's old and looks young.

Users who are viewing this thread