The Golden-Haired Elementalist

I have to agree with Jester. The MC is an idiot but not in the infuriating way (yet). Enjoying it and looking forward to each release.

There are some series with 2-3 scan teams fighting and sniping each other while good series like this are left alone, kind of a shame.

i read the raw up until ch 34 and it’s still good 😍😍😍😍😍😍 i highly recommend it

@Iramis

There are some series with 2-3 scan teams fighting and sniping each other while good series like this are left alone, kind of a shame.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THAT, NOW THEYRE ALL STARTING.

Also, I think the french officially-registered translators are actually keeping an eye here, so dont expect too much chapters.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE I love this story so much XD
Hope there will be more updates :)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, an update after FOREVER! Wonder if having two groups working on this means we'll get regular updates cause competition? :p

Group Leader
@grom
waiiiit no one's fighting-
@TheGodEmperor i don't know hahaha but our releases don't really have anything to do with the other group :p but we will try to update soon!

Dex-chan lover
@veelyra I mean, as long as the groups translating it are doing it cause they want to/enjoy the story, that's all good to me :p I always hated the "snipe" criticism cause, sure, some might be jerks like that, but most are just people that want to translate a story far as I can tell.

And, honestly, unless one group has explicit permission from the owner of the IP or there is an agreement between different translation groups, I think competition is a good thing. Can see differing quality and timing to get things out :p

All in all, I'm just happy to see this is updated lol.

I've read the raws up until 31
I'm curious about the new black haired guy and the ice spirit. LOL

Still funny 😂

Users who are viewing this thread