The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Don't Screw With Me!!!

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure its the earth mother/nature goddess (basically gaia-ish?) literally having the world itself work in his favor at this point.

Double-page supporter
@raphxenon I think his luck is attributed to the shrine he built for the deity at the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Poor old man. He just wanted to live life picking some weeds and now he's hailed as a hero lmao.

Seems like he's going to keep getting put into dangerous situations he can't handle on his own and surviving through luck. With his life constantly on the line thanks to these girls and his undeserved reputation, maybe he'll quickly grow into a genuinely strong adventurer.

These girls sure are savage ! Judge Dread would be proud of them lol.

Dex-chan lover
man, i Iove how the artist draw how that baIdy feIt into despair that he's absoIuteIy extra fucked

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm

To be fair, think of the infamy he would've gotten had he extorted the sword princess for... her when he got the resurrection medicine.
That would've been on the level of a R-18 novel.

@Rathendar
Either nature or mountain goddess I think it was mentioned

Aggregator gang
i am sure he could have done it by himself. he does have a god's divine protection. A really strong divine protection and you are basically the protagonist. The Writer will ensure that you don't die unless they need you to.

Dex-chan lover
A35.jpg

lucky bastard!

@el_ilm No joke, I actually do feel sorry for the guy because they are not even asking him for his consent to any of this at all. And he doesn't even know they are always nearby, as far as he knows, he's always living on the edge and no one will save him.
It's not like he ever expressed he even wanted to be a big shot adventurer, be chosen as the guardian of the saint or anything like that. In fact, his propensity to give up untold riches at the drop of a hat in favor of others kinda expresses the complete opposite, as does the fact that he takes jobs no one else wants to do(but that are somewhat necessary) for the sake of the orphanage he grew up in. Look at how shaken he was after taking the life of people who, by all metrics, are irredeemable scoundrels who he should have a personal grudge against. There are ways to express gratitude and help him that don't involve shaping him and his life into something that, for all we know, he doesn't even want to be.
That said, newest manga chap on the site shows him caring for a tiger woman the princess' party leaves to him at death's door to defeat, so thankfully seems like her reverse Lady Murasaki plan doesn't work ever.

Dex-chan lover
While they belive him being some guy who is strong. I believe he has either the gods on his side for whatever reason or he is blessed with a abnormal amount of luck.

Either way he has escaped death all this time whenever things become too close to death.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed as the chapter titled..
Stop scerwing with the old man, S rank maidens

Supporter
I like this feel-good manga. Yeah it's full of cliche and overused tropes but somehow it's still enjoyable to read. I like Kane's characters, he's kind but not afraid to stand up to what he believes. Goddess or whatever deities blessing him, please continue to do so :3

Users who are viewing this thread