The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - All for the sake of pushing back the monsters encroaching on Ern Town!

Aggregator gang
It's still badly explained, or badly translated, but who the hell is that child anyway? Someone possessed? Or a physical manifestation? How does it all even work? And what about Altena, really? She's a full-blown goddess now? I really hate it when the author doesn't spend just a half hour more to explain/think over the important details of their world

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I saw that coming from a mile away, both Altena disappearing (even if she didn't disappear at the end) and the evil god being actually just a little girl.

Dex-chan lover
This would've been a good ending. But I see there are quite a few more chapters after this. I can't see it going anywhere but downhill from here.

Power Uploader
I would probably be best to just end it here. I don't see it getting any better, and this would make for a decent enough short story.

Double-page supporter
Unquestionable martial prowess, supremely powerful magic, the restorative power to heal wounds. So many posses such power yet are not heroes. What truly makes a hero is being able to see inside a sad, tortured, broken soul...and take way its pain .

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly sudden how he went from "3 goblins is too much" to "I think I can beat a weakened orc" to "imma hug the evil god".

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly sudden how he went from "3 goblins is too much" to "I think I can beat a weakened orc" to "imma hug the evil god".
Yeah, the pacing was just super whack. Like, they're messing around with goblins and moneylender thugs and then boom final battle against the evil god in chapter 8.

Users who are viewing this thread