The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - A moment of Respite

Good Work translator & ED. its good to find other helps in manga ( ed notice ) for something we dont understand about japanese languange)

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I saw a legal loli
Candy.png

light correction

page 8

it never ceases to amazing me..... ----> it never ceases to amaze me....

thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Really do not like that beaurocrat. He is obviously looking to not reward Kane at all.

If there is no precedence, then you look for things on the same scale, and purifying a God permanently removongnher threat is very likely well beyound any other achievement in their history, so it is not a no reward, but a keep going up situation.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13 The real problem is that Kane archivement was too fast and not that many people were able to see it (only the town people and a bunch from the army) so if they reward him a lot the others nobles will feel like it came out of nowhere and complain. Yes, his deed was of unprecedent level, but at the same time could feel suspicious. "Did the evil god really revived?", "Did this unknow man that were a D-rank adventurer all his life really was able to defeat something that no hero of the past was able to do?", "Could this not really be only a farce mean to raise this guy rank for some still unknow reason?". Things like that.

On another note, I really hope Noir is still around him, just in spiritual form, much like the other Goddess.

And little priestess is too pure or to bold. Either way, I wonder if Kane is ever thinking of having his own kids. I mean, he is close his forties if I remember right, and I don't know about life expectancy and stamina of that world, but he is getting close to the time of no return. Alas, it could be that after helping raise the kids in the orphanage, Kane doesn't feel the urge to have kids at all, already having experienced what it feel like.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I hope that he will quickly find Noir, daughterus her and headpats hard. After thousand years of suffering she deserves it.

According to the volume illustration we will get a neko-mimi in this volume : ]

Aggregator gang
I stopped giving a simple outline TL at ch 14 after LH needs login to have access.

After reading this TL I realize my JP language knowledge are still far from you guys.

You're the best!

Dex-chan lover
Time to wait and see how long the beastgirl on that Vol 3 cover takes to appear.

Noir was a nameless god who was scorned for what she unwillingly became over time.

Then Kane gave her a name.

I'd suspect that's why she disappeared. She became a named god.

Dex-chan lover
Who could be this little girl with black hair, black eyes, dress in black that and look like the one the MC sees after the defeat of the black evil god?

Dex-chan lover
Actually, what happened to the lil goddess? He purified her, they went home, but what did they do with her?

Just noticed on Page 28, Noir-chan presence is replaced by another child. Does that mean, she can manifest herself in children?

Users who are viewing this thread