The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Undertaking of inspection of the North

Dex-chan lover
Elven nun is og Royal blood... And elder sister of the queen at that.

I have little to no issues with Princess, but the Yuri-Mage is really starting to piss me off with how she's acting

creepy possessive lesbo mage trying convert 2 straight girls continues to be the worst part of the series but ok.

His harem is already pretty big and he story felt like it was wrapped up, but it will keep going?
Can't blame the editor for forcing this new arc, this manga is above average.

Group Leader
@iblues If you missed the shot on Page 28, the dark-skinned knight already got added to the harem before the chapter even ended.

So the most important question who does he end up marrying? Need spoilers or if it's confirmed he is in a relationship

@moridin84

It would be, if everything was on the up and up. That black-haired lady, though, -and I could be wrong- but she feels like a totally selfish twat who's only doing things because she doesn't want any of the people she "loves" to grow affection for him instead of her.

Though I don't really like the hero lady, either. Since the very beginning, she's been forcibly pushing her own agenda on the MC and essentially making him do things and live a life he doesn't (or didn't) want to. Forcing someone into the spotlight when that someone actually wants a calm and quiet life is a pretty shitty thing to do, and it doesn't seem like she's ever going to stop trying to make him live the life she wants him to live.

@MCX01 being the elder sister means she was probably first in line to be queen but abdicated to take the cloth instead.

Dex-chan lover
My guy already has the Holy Beat and Althena (we all know they'll find a way to give her back her body) he doesn't need much more.

I like the nun and Saintess but the nun is more akin to a mother figure and the Saintess is like 13 so I don't count them.
Princess is alright though her obstinacy is a turn off but she is getting better at it, at least in comparison to the beginning.

Mage chick honestly would be tolerable if not for the subtle gaslighting. Ahd she did want to destroy Noir's idol. Yeah she took back that intention but not cool.

I wonder if elf queen will join the harem too.

Double-page supporter
@Zer023 :
The princess want to put "noble" title to MC so she can married him
(peasant can't married princess)
The Goddess love MC and MC loves her too, if she can materialize, probably MC might able to married her ?
Cat girl also loves MC, but at this point she still "just don't ditch me", and show some jealousy too.
Priestess probably still don't clear about her own feeling. either admiration, affection or love.

Fed-Kun's army
@WillTell
I know right. Shes the elder sister of an elven queen and a High elf one at that. Why is she a sister in a tiny little town and why doesnt she have guards of some sort. The queen is clearly the kind of person that will do anything for her sister, so kidnapping her would be a major issue for the elf kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough tiger. Pretty much the only reason im reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread