The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

@Lostsoul234 I think they may be off for Chinese New Year....though they've been gone for a while before it so I hope Bucci Gang sees this and is like "Hey guys we didn't give it over to you to neglect it, go do your jobs!" We can only hope they're ok at this point

@WeiXian85 did they give it over? I heard that they got sniped by the current translation team, but it may just be speculation since there was no announcement? I dunno, but I hope the team is safe during these times regardless.

for those who complain about the relationship here... thats you problem💖 so stfu abt it in the comments💖
ya'll probably arent aware of mxtx's works anyways lmao

Group Leader
FYI the official english is in fact available (the web link is funky tho and of course there's a paywall) and updates every Friday, currently has up to Ch 157 so seems to be catching up to the scanlations. So it could be that the scanlators chose to drop it with that in mind.

@Nerderey Would have been nice if they told us first....also they could have kept it going here for those of us who can't afford paywalls

Yeah I give up, I don't think they're coming back guys it's just been too long, and they haven't responded to messages sent to them or anything so I think we have to call this one, unfortunately...

oh? a manhua with over a 9 star rating on mangadex? this seems interesting

GUYS some nice girl started translating it and shes posting them on mangago
im so happy >w<
i hope she will keep translating it 🤗
but ye if u wanna see new chapters u should go to mangago
bye~

Users who are viewing this thread