The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

Should l read this?
This series is like everywhere l go, it keeps appearing on my tiktok fyp and following page, it's in my YouTube recommendation constantly, even Netflix and other anime websites are recomending it to me (alongside with it constantly appearing on a handful of other manga websites l visit frequently). At this point l think l should just give and start reading it-

Really good series, but a little lame that the current up to date manhua chapters were in season 1 of the animation... I can understand why it's popular(though in a niche way, it seems mostly females like this, I am a male who likes this... it's not like your being blasted with BL). Heaven Official's Blessing being on funimation was my ga(y)teway to chinese anime. Probably will start reading the novel as the manhua might take a month or two to get back to new material.

Aggregator gang
@Akaneio a lot of the people in the comments seem to be posting positively, so I'd say give it a shot. I know I will.

Most of the negative comments I've seen about this, is mostly homophobia, so I wouldn't let that impact your decision to read this. That's not to say that criticism of this manhua (manwa, manhwa? Idk) = homophobia, it's just that most of the criticisms are just whiny bitches saying they can't stomach gay people

It's already 20 days pass and no over update. Did something I don't know happend ? I'm in love with this webtoons soooo, I'm kinda worried about long silence and no plog. Or maybe I'm just to anxious.
Well now that I'm here. Thank for every chapter. I'm very thankfull, because mdzs is a relly beautiful story and i can read it so thank you

@
Sarushikoko I'm actually concerned too because the artist was getting threats from her own people for writing content with a lifestyle that is illegal in her country, up to people wanting to report her to the government for it. I worry they may have made good on their threat, but I did see heaven's official get updated so hopefully she's just swamped with work. I'm betting when we do get an update it'll be like last time and several chapters at once, so hopefully, it happens soon

When will you update again? Also, I really love your translations, I can’t wait for the next chapter!

what happened to the artist? It's giving me anxiety. just waiting here, no updates for a month. 😭😭😭

The artist is fine, if you check the official manhua page on Kuaikan, you can see it's regularly uploading.
Sadly, the translation team seems to be gone for a bit;;; I'm worried about them, I wish they had a social media page or something so we could check up on them :(

Im dying this story makes me go through a series of emotions at the same time it' nice. 10/10 definately suggest you read it. And if possible watch the live action The Untamed and the anime Mo Dao Zu Shi. Tysm, please support them.
P.S. Hope they update soon 🙌😩

Translation team, we miss you!! (ToT)/~~~
I am ready to cry at the next few chapters let’s go

@Akaneio
I watched The Untamed first, and the re-watched it right after. It was really hard to find anything on that level of story and actors after that. Then I read the novel and came to read the manga.

In the series they have taken out the bl content, their relationship is only there really subtly.

The story is nice and the characters have depth. I can totally recomend it.

Ps. The ost is amazing

so many great mangas in mangadex but they are Shounen Ai or yaoi, nothing against ppl who like this type, but it's just not my cup of tea and wished there was not romance at all....

Ok, once again a reminder to people in here: IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOYS LOVE OR YAOI, STOP ANNOUNCING IT TO THE ENTIRE COMMENT SECTION. WE DO NOT CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU ARE NOT BEING UNOFFENSIVE ABOUT IT, YOU ARE SAYING IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT IN HERE, AND YOU ARE SAYING IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WILL SEE IT! WE DO NOT CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT KEEP IT TO YOUR DAMN SELF AND MOVE ON PLEASE!! : this has been a P.S.A. about not being a P.O.S.

This manhua is adapted from danmei, which means IT SUPPOSED TO BE BL. If you are a homophobic, I recommend you to go away from this manhua and never come back

Users who are viewing this thread