The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

Power Uploader
Chapters will be uploaded here 12 hours after their release on ExR's website, as per the group's wishes.

is it just me or is this confusing
i barely know what's going on while reading

Group Leader
@cervidae I think is mainly because there's details ommited from the original novel. Is understandable that not everything can be included in comic format, but there could've been a better approach at certain parts.

Dex-chan lover
So is there an actual yaoi or it's just the insert fanart meme-ing with me?
Edit: Ah ok, found the BL-ish part.
I've no problem with BL. That said, this manhua is pretty bad- Not the story, but the storytelling is pretty bad.

Group Leader
This series is very underrated and misunderstood by a lot of poeple. You need to remember every detail, sometimes to go back re-read chapters to get what's going on and why. It's actually really good. I understand it might be too hard for some poeple to follow and remember everything.

The last credit page is a bit much. I am hesitant to show this series to others because of it....

Maisai u are not alone... it is a bit troublesome to have such a lewd peice of art at each chapters end, especially considering this is nowhere near as explicit, lol.

Double-page supporter
Most of the core fans of this manhua are adept among the Fujoshi with lewd fetish to boost. Some lewd arts to motivate the legion of Fangirls are all on point.

It seemed nice but it got dragging. Shame. I liked the characters a lot. Maybe it was the odd storytelling. It wasn't cryptic or confusing. Just odd. Is this common with BL? Maybe its just that Wuxia and Josei don't mix? It isn't tagged Josei but it gives off the same feeling with most josei manga I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread