The Great Wish - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I’m glad she’s suspicious of her mother. Thank you for the chapter!❤️

Thanks for the chapter still trying to figure out the plot of this series.

Loving to see Sienna's development! ❤
Not only is she becoming more aware of the extent of her mother's control over her life, but she's also starting to doubt the intent behind these actions. I just hope nothing too bad happens to her ;;

Dex-chan lover
Her brother has only been in 2 chapters but he's such trash already

It isn’t that strange that the Queen [or Red King] wants to ensure her bloodline ascends to the throne. The Palace is full of snakes might as well keep an eye on every little thing. Titles are only assured through inheritance and if her child doesn’t ascend the throne not only will she loose her power but so will the whole family- Monarchy's are a Class based caste system …but if your going to plot Kingdom domination your children should be in on it.

The other prince seems nice and all but I hope the Dukes daughter contest the marriage lol, your children aren’t pawns.
I like stories like this with a more serious plot 0w0

I love how she grows as a character.
I love how their titles and positions aren't restricted to gender. Emperors and kings aren't chosen based on gender but capabilities.
I love this manga😍

Thanks for the update!

Honestly, Sienna's brother doesn't seem to be any different than her mom. Just more of the same since him and Sienna's mom seem to using marriage to solidify their power. He has yet to differentiate himself other than using his words like fighting for revolution. There isn't enough there for me to be convinced that it needs to happen. So whenever I see his face, I can't help but sneer at his aspirations because it all just looks like a thin excuse to justify himself for grabbing more power.

Fed-Kun's army
@blazing_boz Instead of ensuring her ascension it feels more like the queen wants the princess as a puppet so she can continue to control the kingdom even after she comes to the throne.

For now, that prince guy doesn't seem that different from the queen despite how he claims he is doing it for the people. I can see Sienna's development and how she is slowly changing, it's great.

@Nixnaw

Her daughter is quiet intelligent and skilled already so her daughter is in no way a stupid puppet. Its more like she is placating her daughter. If she really wanted to control her daughter she wouldn’t have raised her daughter to be so smart or let her learn how to fight at all, its hard to control a puppet with so much self awareness. The narrative is obviously going to paint her as evil, and she is controlling to some degree but she *IS* King ,watching her kingdom. Typical when a male ruler acts like this..or far worst no one bats an eye but okay

And while It still wrong, Its normal for the head Monarchy for both Prince & Princess to have their marriage decided for them a against their will by their parents, the same is true for the children of nobility. The Prince isn’t manipulative, he is seeking out another powerful alley to support is governmental rule . . in this case assertion to the throne. That’s politics ! Even Politicians do this today its completely normal. I know a lot of other monarchy comics usually paint the other offending part as defacto evil so the audience doesn’t have to feel bad about beating them but that’s realistically not the case all the time. This story does seem~s like it may be more mature.

This is the issue of applying modern way of thinking based on the modern privileges into and rights we have today to ancient political system where the culture is completely different. Its not an evil act to purse your interest *in it self*.Sometimes not every character is an evil person that needs to be completely removed but can be an interesting rival character. Im hoping this story choose the later, tired of the former especial when it just makes the other woman 2D villains.

I thought she's a puppet, but she merely have a blindfold covering her eyes. And now, she's slowly removing it.

Also, I kinda liking our supposed to be Male Lead, he's starting to realize her worth, they are just merely strangers and that's normal to judge each other. And the girl we have seen (the brown haired girl) might be the closest one to the ML, it doesn't mean he's cheating on our FL lol. I'm so excited, I thought it will take long for her to realize that her mother is keeping her in the dark.

I hope you guys can translate this more often like your other major projects, and I am very thankful for your effort!

So I kinda searched for raws but I ended up in the light Novel, I encountered their scenes back in the garden, it seems like this manhwa didn't do justice to the prince. He was actually glad to see his sister but he can't voice that out. He actually cares for her and wants to be close to her but they don't know each other that much, now I can see this much more in a wider picture.

He's clueless how she feels and the FL too.

Users who are viewing this thread