The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 101 - The Name of The Star

Dex-chan lover
Why are you guys acting like this girl killed your dog or something... Agu knows what she's doing, idk why you guys think she would introduce a character without thinking about how they develop the story and the main couple in some way

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!!
I hope Mitsuki-san will send her album to Oosawa-san really soon. I don't want a rift between them. I can't do the angst againnnn

I don't know why the manga is still so popular among yuri spaces. It's sooo boring, nothing ever happens. Things just aren't moving forward. I also think that with the success of this work, the gayness had to take a backseat. The first part focused on Aya and Mitsuki and the gender misunderstanding, but once it was out of the way, the second part focused mostly on music and other characters, so I wouldn't expect any actual onscreen kiss or definite Yuri. Slowburn is one thing, I've read plenty of them and they all show progress chapter to chapter. This doesn't. It's a one volume manga that has been forced to extend itself due to popularity and become ponderous. Really a shame.

Dex-chan lover
This new girl is a plot device so that Aya or Mitsuki will confess (I hope so lol) but don't take this too long, Sensei!

Dex-chan lover
So we finally got to the part that the author has to focus on the rival to give the story some length I see.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just not going to complain, but probably because I just woke up and my brain isn't really working.......Eh what? I have absolutely no idea what's she's going on about. Oh well a few weeks of this will probably make it clear. We'll just have to be patient......again. meh what can you do 🤤

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK you all are insufferable brats the moment some one else exist in this manga you all already think she is the worst LMAO pathetic,

and no she doesn’t fuck any one she meets so way in fucks sakes you think she is some one to get in between the main couple?
Because she is a randomly forced in nobody with ties to nobody that we know nothing about?
And instead of introducing and including her in a good writing kind of way she just fucks with the mains screen time/progress some more by being a tool drama catalyst?

This clearly could be a setup for her becoming a producer, sure, but fucking hell no after her own feelings were dragged into this. “My one and only personal star“ fuck off is that creepy.
Her convenient backstory aside, why would any reader want a creepy nobody stranger char that is potentionally incredibly annoying (not the good kind) to turn into a major recuring char (if producer) when the series already has been about artificially stagnating the main couple for 40+ chapters.

I am all for new chars being introduced but this one just exists for drama. Her existence for now is only to finally take Koga away in music (professional or not) and personally(different from last times) and to gain infinitely more agency over the main couples lives than anything else in this series until now.

Users who are viewing this thread