The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 40 - The Spring of Ms Oblivious

Dex-chan lover
it feels like we skipped a chapter or something. I mean I'm super grateful to have this amazing manga back but I wanted to see the bedroom scene play out
The resolution to the other arc was just totally side stepped lmao. Perhaps they'll go back in a flashback or perhaps the author just didn't know how they wanted to end that arc.

Honestly not complaining though, just glad to have it back.

Dex-chan lover
yay it's finally back! i have missed the gay green manga

qrIVD5J.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My boy Narita HAS to give a speech at the wedding-
“I’ve been here the whole time, I’ve seen everything. I was there when their story (song? 👀✨) was being written and before they ever realized there were 💖Feelings💖 to be had 😉“ and he just recounts moments as the girls die from embarrassment

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how those cherry blossoms accumulated on Koga within a matter of panels
But it's precious so it doesn't matter, I guess
You ain’t been under full bloom sakura. It can get like snow. I avoided them, because I didn’t care about “flower viewing” despite being a pretty heavy drinker at the time. It’s basically an excuse to eat and drink as a group, and we did that in the park or just around the ash tray at the guest house… Wow, we were miserable people.

Users who are viewing this thread