The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 96 - State of Emergency

Dex-chan lover
one chapter left to fix this totally unearned sudden confidence from Mitsuki, last page has me hopeful that we're heading in that direction which is good

Reactions: Tlo
EMERGENCY AVOIDED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I REPEAT, EMERGENCY AVOIDED. WE ARE SO BACK!

The huggg!! So cuuuute 😭 I can’t wait to see Anya’s reaction.

Y’all wouldn’t it be so cute to see Mitsuki telling her uncle she wants to wear the boys’ uniform. I just know he cheered her on with his whole heart

Dex-chan lover
Re-read ch 94.
Again, in chapter 94 all that happened was a lot of yelling, no talking between them. So it was the bully that did more to this progress and thats just being even more proven by the fact she didnt make any contact whole week and first thing she does when coming back is talking to the bully and giving a new song to him

Anyone else also feel insanely attracted to koga this chapter or is it just me

Dex-chan lover
Thanking this manga for exposing all the tiktok-kiddies in our midst.
The pacing is fine, y'all just need ritalin. Truly a skill issue. If you don't want a slow burn, don't read a slow burn - simple as.

All that said, we're happy for our girls :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dex-chan lover
Thanking this manga for exposing all the tiktok-kiddies in our midst.
The pacing is fine, y'all just need ritalin. Truly a skill issue. If you don't want a slow burn, don't read a slow burn - simple as.

All that said, we're happy for our girls :clap: :clap: :clap:
No speedreader kun, you got it completely in reverse. People want themes to be properly explored and explained instead of sudden time skips. That's what "pacing problems" mean.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Koga has also been working on how to approach Aya now that her secret(s) are out :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread