The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 41 - My Niece’s Now a Third Year

Dex-chan lover
Oh this was so fucking cute 😭 I care more about the relationship between her and her uncle than the Yuri highkey

Dex-chan lover
She’s gonna turn into a melon and post music reviews on YouTube.

Dex-chan lover
Marry me Mitsuki-san!! For your future career path (I'm sorry i can't resist). Thank you for translating!!

Obv shes taking the Yuri career path duh

c4df79fa312a89ba3e5d8b6750f5007e.png

im gonna be honest. i really love this manga. i love the characters and overall design but i can't help feeling like there's something missing. those chapters feel like short mini stories rather than consistent story with characters and relationship development. i know it's twitter manga and the author probably doesn't treat it that seriously (she's not a full time mangaka so she doesnt really have any money from it) (i may be wrong tho) but id really wish there were more pages (even if only 8). everything about this manga is perfect and i love it with all my heart and that's why it almost hurts it's so short. i follow the author on twitter so i know she's published vol. 1 yesterday so i hope we'll get more pages if it sales well and i know it will (i really wanted to buy it but delivery to my country would cost 2x more that the manga itself so that sucks). that's all, i just wanted to share my feeling and maybe someone can agree and relate. if not then it's alright too. take care.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate this series that gives us depth to all the characters and not just the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
The gap between her at school and home is so good... page 3 also cracks me up so much.

On a related note, would love to see more family and backstory for our two heroines

Users who are viewing this thread