The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 54 - The Gyaru's Stratagem

Dex-chan lover
I love that panel, "I will make sure she has the greatest time ever"... Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Give her a casett tape that she can’t play because “vibes” ;)
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to have to nitpick Narita here. In my opinion, "onii-san" mode Koga isn't an act--that's her true self when she's so focused on music that her nerves can't keep her natural rizz from pouring out.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when people were under the impression that was a romantic gesture, as opposed to “dad, call the police”.
Look back at old (and emo) love songs and cringe at how you could be reading incel poetry…

Sorry, I just grew up with 1980s movies (I’m ooooold) and WOW. Looking back I don’t know how it got LESS ok than the 1950s! WAAAAAY less.

I love that at least one person is confused. 80s movies are so cringe. I was there when they were coming out, have nostalgia for them, and cringe.

Last edited:
This chapter remember me "Me before you" and the things didn't go well there

Did nobody catch that Narita wanted Mitsuki to return to her Onii-san persona to get through the introvert-extrovert barrier on the trip, while Aya wanted to make the trip fun for Mitsuki?

The dif between being a fan and being in love

Users who are viewing this thread