The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 55 - Hmmm, a Friend...?

Dex-chan lover
I get it tbh. Like yeah you don't want your friend to go! But you don't really know how your relationship will progress after high school (whether you'll stay close or drift apart), & to be the reason your friend missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime when you two haven't known each other all that long is a lot of pressure

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I'm just confused about this series at this point. In some of the chapters it's written in such a way that it's implied that there has been romance happening behind the scenes but in other chapters we're back to square one. It's so strange when the first 15 chapters or so definitely had a storyline with clear progression but now we're completely adrift at sea in a mishmash of oneshots without progression and half-related content. Where are we again? Romance plot where?? Is this gonna be another one of those series that never intends to progress or end??? :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
I'm just confused about this series at this point. In some of the chapters it's written in such a way that it's implied that there has been romance happening behind the scenes but in other chapters we're back to square one. It's so strange when the first 15 chapters or so definitely had a storyline with clear progression but now we're completely adrift at sea in a mishmash of oneshots without progression and half-related content. Where are we again? Romance plot where?? Is this gonna be another one of those series that never intends to progress or end??? :notlikethis:
It's a slowburn.
You have to remember Aya thought Koga was a boy, so now that she realized she's not Aya has switched over to "friendship mode." I'm not really sure if either realize they're gay. At the very least Aya still has feelings for Koga but right now is focusing on staying friends , either because she doesnt know she's gay or because she's not sure Koga feels the same way about girls
So in a sense you could say we're back at square one. But this time both characters can be their true selves around each other, yet they are still unaware of their romantic feelings for one another.

I think you should reread 'cause other than where they are at regarding romance, the story is pretty clear & im not sure what else could be confusing..?

Dex-chan lover
Who never ask their homies to not go live in another country in the name of friendship.
Unironically i did and it happened to me.

Also, lets be honest, Narita has a point. Aya and Mitsuki right now and officially are friends, none have made any move to change that no matter how much gay panic Aya has towards mitsuki

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread