The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 69 - A Message to That Girl

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she followed Mitsuki to the bathroom at least once and heard her sing, that’d make her have a better grasp at why the other’s so absent: she’s working on something. :pepehmm:
Aya would have gotten the full details from Kanna when they talked. She knows what's going on with Koga, but it's not something she's telling the others. She is going to wait for her to come out of it + treats so she doesn't starve to death and a note to let her know she understands her. Meanwhile the rest of their group thinks she has bad cramps. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Mika x Narita going on in the background? :finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke:

Aya skipped some steps and ended up becoming Koga’s mom. She’ll have to go back a few houses and try again if she wants to be the girlfriend… jk

I wonder if she followed Mitsuki to the bathroom at least once and heard her sing, that’d make her have a better grasp at why the other’s so absent: she’s working on something. :pepehmm:
Someone cooked here

Dex-chan lover
Aya would have gotten the full details from Kanna when they talked. She knows what's going on with Koga, but it's not something she's telling the others. She is going to wait for her to come out of it + treats so she doesn't starve to death and a note to let her know she understands her. Meanwhile the rest of their group thinks she has bad cramps. LOL
I really do hope so . . . Kanna gets it, she clearly has a lot of sympathy for Oosawa, as well as lots of love for both Koga's dad /and/ Koga, so she's pretty much the perfect confidant/adviser/friend.

I do wish they'd talk to each other a bit more, though . . . I mean, I know it's impossible, but I can dream, can't I?

Double-page supporter
Ok so aside a theory I've been cooking up, what if Kanna wants to bring Koga with her to the US so the Uncle follows her there do they can be together again.

Because it seems like Kanna still has feeling for the Uncle, like I think our protags will end up taking over the store and Koga's uncle will be going with Kanna

Users who are viewing this thread