The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 84 - Girls Who Can't Sleep

Dex-chan lover
Yuri-overload can be extremely dangerous. Exposure to high levels of yuridiation can lead to acute yuri overload. Symptoms can vary from overexcitement, increased hormonal activity, puking rainbows, completely melting into a puddle to even losing your form and becoming a background effect.
If you are prone to yuri exposure or have experienced yuri-overload before, please consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from Narita, has Kanna noticed they're in lesbians? Has Joe? I guess one could interpret that as best friending or as best flirting. Become the wing-woman we need, Kanna-sama!
Kanna noticed it when she first ran into Mitsuki with Aya on the live house stairs way back. Re-read the arm grab/walk-Aya-home scene. Kanna's gears were already turning as they were walking off. And I'm pretty sure Joe knows his kid.

Dex-chan lover
I've heard stories of girls getting uninhibited bouncing at the back of music festivals and loud concerts and kissing friends... I'm not expecting it but I'm surprised it took me this long to remember that, and the interesting, depressing, annoyance, avoidance, denial, or sometimes even dating aftermath.

Aya's not that energetic, right? ...Right? Alright, it'd fit. Her lesbian masking is almost useless anyway.

Last edited:
  • Confused
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Yuri-overload can be extremely dangerous. Exposure to high levels of yuridiation can lead to acute yuri overload. Symptoms can vary from overexcitement, increased hormonal activity, puking rainbows, completely melting into a puddle to even losing your form and becoming a background effect.
If you are prone to yuri exposure or have experienced yuri-overload before, please consult a doctor as soon as possible.
I haven't seen Bocchi puke rainbows yet, but she has shown all of the other symptoms... Coincidence?!

Users who are viewing this thread