The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 93 - That Girl's Labels

Dex-chan lover
...a single man being responsible for this is the author trying to make us hate all men?

Is the anti-male propaganda in the room with us now?
Right? In vol 1 her bullies were a group of girls. It just happens to be a dude and his friends this time. Koga is equally scared of everyone at school besides her few friends who are girls and a boy.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
iu

Group Leader
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
Ignores every single other man in this manga that is portrayed positively, sees one toxic man and says the manga wants you to hate men. There is more to life than “us vs them” outrage, you know.

yessss aya will be displaying her gap next week. uh that sounds wrong but y'all know what i mean.

it's painful now, but since last week was called "catalyst" i think this will inspire some realizations for our girls 💚

Last edited:

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it.
Excuse you. We only see the face of one bully.

Koga isn't looking at who anyone is or what they look like. She just knows she's uncomfortable and overwhelmed and not sure how to defend herself.

I don't know why you assume they're men (boys), but if they were, what would that even MEAN?

it's not even quite certain how mean-spirited they're actually being. They aren't shadowy blobs of darkness in actuality, that's just how koga mitsuki feels. They could be teasing her and complimenting her and trying to make her feel included all at once, but all she hears are specific words that make her feel self-cautious and like an imposter.

She doesn't want to be surrounded by strangers with loud opinions about a piece that was suppose to still be somewhat private. She doesn't want her personal belongings rifled through.

She's upset.

That's all we know.

That's how I saw it too, I think most of the classmates don't realize they're bullying her, they're just overly enthusiastic and ignorant. Even Koga says it, they don't know anything about her
Like they're speculating aloud without stopping to think about her shyness. A few may even be praising her with poet and pointing out the talent it takes to write in English, or perhaps harmlessly observing it's a love song.

Her privacy was invaded, someone was rifling through her things. They've resumed talking about her performance when she thought they'd forgotten. She's scared and upset and hurt.

Fed-Kun's army

What is bro even doing on chapter 93 of a yuri manga 😭

I'm partial to the idea that this negative reaction is mostly in her head, rather than how people actually reacted. If it's not, the author must have had a pretty bad high school experience - in my school people would either be impressed or not care.
Interesting take! We do know that sometimes Koga can fantasize things, good and bad. As young students in high school this is the age where everything means a lot. tho it’s weird cause we know people were praising her before, but her love song is what’s being criticized now. So perhaps this is her imagination due to anxiety. Idk, she’s got a cool demeaner at work where she’s pretty rooted in realism, so it’s also possible this is the truth. Good thoughts!

I hope this "bullying plot" ends quickly because it was utterly unnecessary.
Wellllllllllllll idk.what we’ve previously seen is a lot of peace and quiet. Aya has heard Koga singing to her, ever since Koga asked to be “friends” Koga really hasn’t developed any feelings for Aya. Aya is slowly pulling Koga out to do social things, and Koga is happy Aya makes her a better person. But the instant viral fame and bullying might bring Koga back to seeing how Aya believes Koga is special. This might be a plot where Koga can like Aya. It’s been one sided for all these chapters. Almost 100, I feel like they need to do some sort of plot movement. Idk.

Users who are viewing this thread