The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 93 - That Girl's Labels

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you dude. The reason why so many talrnted people just fall to the wayside is because of people like you, that just cause pain and misery to anyone that dares to step out of line. Life is fucking short, why are you trying to cling to some middle school ass notions about what’s normal. Who tf knows what’s gonna happen, for all you know (and I hope this happens) you’ll be stuck working in a dead end job while she gets to shine in the limelight

Supporter
How do I enter a manga I just need to talk peacefully to some pixels
family-guy-shotgun.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm partial to the idea that this negative reaction is mostly in her head, rather than how people actually reacted. If it's not, the author must have had a pretty bad high school experience - in my school people would either be impressed or not care.
That's how I saw it too, I think most of the classmates don't realize they're bullying her, they're just overly enthusiastic and ignorant. Even Koga says it, they don't know anything about her

Dex-chan lover
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
It's not normal that you keep pushing blame onto dudes because they're men. Men are people, and people are fallible. This story includes both good and bad. Your train of thought, inability to think rationally, and your past history are truly concerning, you should really see a psychologist. If you're a student, your school will likely have mental health services pretty much for free. If you're an adult with health insurance, or if you're on your parent's insurance, you should be able to get mental health services at a discount. Hope you get the help you need.

Supporter
Things are getting interesting, that guy is a jerk and I hope someone puts him in his place. Thanks for the chapter and translation

Dex-chan lover
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
a1c.jpg

Dex-chan lover

lol
Cry about it some more. It’s funny.

Bullies exist, these ones happen to be men. One person picked it up. Chances are it was a man or a woman, and people tend to group by gender in high school. Flip a coin.

She’s already gotten assaulted with bullshit labels because she was in some TikTok. Most of them were women.

”The feminists are coming for you!” Feminism has been around as a movement for over a century. Men are doing fine.
What’s your next whinge? “Transing our kids”? “Red pill rhetoric whatever blah blah”? “The Jews something something”?

tsss, big baby. Weakling.

Dex-chan lover

Bruh im just kidding. Im goofy, the gun to school thing was satire coming from an european. You’s a certified yapper boy.

Dex-chan lover
I quite never understood bullying the quiet kid / kid that draws / etc, if anything I remember befriending one back in one of the schools I went and they were some of the nicest people I've met.

What makes people bother someone that does not bother you is beyond me.

Fed-Kun's army
Not saying you’re wrong here, but you have to understand that trying to stop people online from being unnecessarily angry at an incredibly minor thing is like trying to stop a fish from swimming. It just isn’t possible.
You seem to misunderstand what they are saying, which is understandable because it is a bit of a mess. Their point is not be calm because those are just fictional people, their point is that the author is trying to make us hate man. Well I guess it is partially to be calm because not being calm is falling for the supposed anti male propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
There are some negative comments in the class' chatter but most of it can be taken in a neutral light. Could just be Koga's social anxiety making it seem worse than it actually is.
Are you not familiar with alienation? Mitsuki is having a very normal reaction to being ambushed and all actions are a guaranteed loss of reputation and safety. The provocateur has performative (though not plausible) deniability and leadership after riling up others into mob mentality. Bystanders almost never seriously stomp out cruelty from their friends and acquaintances, since getting involved draws attention. And most people have some mix of open curiosity and implicitly acknowledging the person with the spotlight on them as something weird and strange (unlike the perpetrator). Bad faith cruelty and complacency incentivize the other and are often difficult to distinguish. It's a very different situation for Mitsuki than for someone with support and margin for error.

Just because Mitsuki's friends will clear this up doesn't make it any less disastrous. She doesn't have the rapport for any of the fix bystanders can pretend is obvious, laughing it off and inserting her narrative despite visible bad faith. Loners don't have the tools or backing so they often resort to fleeing, shutting down, or trying but going too feral and appearing more alien than the norm-spouting antagonist. Alienation is a severe experience.

Contributor
You seem to misunderstand what they are saying, which is understandable because it is a bit of a mess. Their point is not be calm because those are just fictional people, their point is that the author is trying to make us hate man. Well I guess it is partially to be calm because not being calm is falling for the supposed anti male propaganda.
...a single man being responsible for this is the author trying to make us hate all men?

Is the anti-male propaganda in the room with us now?

Dex-chan lover
Bullying aside, since the lyrics posted for the world to see are a love song, what are the odds Aya's going to have a lightbulb moment re: Koga's feelings?

Users who are viewing this thread