The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 75 - Koga-san and “Onii-san”

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

mitsuki too hot for aya to handle with other people around, flight response initiated

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long, I hardly recognized her in the onii-san form :02:

Good chapter to get ye olde romance flags a-flying once again :glee:

Double-page supporter
Oh no... now she will think that Aya is into her uncle because he is more likely "onii-san" there...
Someone really needs to spell it out for Koga, before she leaves for America in anguish over a misunderstanding.
She knew Aya referred to her shop look as "Onii-san" since the early chapter when she was gushing about "him" to her friends right next to her.

Dex-chan lover
2uh39n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
In the back of my head, all I can think is

"How the hell is Kanna able to afford living in LA AND whatever this long extended vacation of hers is?"

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance only progressing when koga is in her male form? lmao could the mangaka be any more transparent that he doesnt want this to have yuri romance

is the romance only progressing when koga is in her male form? lmao could the mangaka be any more transparent that he doesnt want this to have yuri romance
Do you ever just shut mouth about talking on and on about how you see this turning into some shitty straight romance manga. If you actually read my other comments you'll actually understand why I said "its not a yuri" and if you are too lazy to go back and read I said its because the mangaka herself said it not me your typical yuri that over simplifies and over fetishize the relationship and makes it the whole point of the story. She doesn't like stories like that where the women don't have a personality or interest that is not just being obviously queer. In many interviews she described her story as being different than most other queer romance manga out there and it not being a yuri but a romance story between two girls and their interest in rock music so its a GL. So no its not going to turn into some straight bullshit.

Maybe instead of constantly complaining that there is little to no romance progression you read something that does or that your tiny brain can actually comprehend because this mangaka is more of a show less tell kind of writer and you have to reread a couple of times to actually understand what’s hidden between the lines to realize that there is romance progression but it doesn't fit with your view of what romance progression is in GL

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Do you ever just shut mouth about talking on and on about how you see this turning into some shitty straight romance manga. If you actually read my other comments you'll actually understand why I said "its not a yuri" and if you are too lazy to go back and read I said its because the mangaka HERSELF said it not me your typical yuri that over simplifies and over fetishize the relationship and makes it the whole point of the story. She doesn't like stories like that where the women don't have a personality or interest that is not just being obviously queer. In many interviews she described her story as being different than most other queer romance manga out there and it not being a yuri but a romance story between two girls and their interest in rock music so its a GL. So no its not going to turn into some straight bullshit.

Maybe instead of constantly complaining that there is little to no romance progression you read something that does or that your tiny brain can actually comprehend because this mangaka is more of a show less tell kind of writer and you have to reread a couple of times to actually understand what’s hidden between the lines to realize that there is romance progression but it doesn't fit with your view of what romance progression is in GL
fuck right off with your insults. why the fuck should i bother reading your essay lmao also, the mangaka is a man, not woman. dumbass. go read your hetero romance stories and bait yuri. you probably enjoy more of those subtext and non canon yuri cuz you dont want two girls to ever get physically intimate lmao

Users who are viewing this thread