The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 93 - That Girl's Labels

Dex-chan lover
This was not the manga I was expecting to make me want to physically punch a character's lights out, yet here we are.

Ladies, gents, and everyone in-between, please bring your favourite candlesticks, metal umbrellas, chairs, baseball bats, and/or any heavy industrial tool that you may fancy

Dex-chan lover
Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
images

Remember, these aren’t real people but monsters created by the author to make you hate the evil “men”. First comment is about bringing a gun to school… yup seems to be right on point…

And every single comment, one after is filled with hate and rage at these imaginary horrible representations of dudes who are not real. No one forced the author to make them monsters for no reason other than being dudes. Hate to say I called it

and every single comment having some threat of physical violence, it should be something people should be worried about. Just saying, especially after today. Maybe violence is not the answer.
what is bro yapping about

Users who are viewing this thread