The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 95 - Show Them What You Got

Dex-chan lover
Uwooohh, in the last chapter I said I was hoping for her to find the courage to show her cool side. I didn't expect this, Sensei!
Thank you :))

Dex-chan lover
That is certainly an... unexpectedly badass way of turning lemons to lemonade, girl :thumbsup:

Fed-Kun's army
Notably she never said it was the same new song and the CD appears to be unlabeled, so I do wonder what it may be

Dex-chan lover
Also, all it took for her to come out of her shell and reach out was to get BULLIED. Everyone should get bullied out of their comfort zone and give their bullies some extra attention they deserve as well.

If you refuse to set the pacing right, this will be "the massage" reader will end up with since story just jumps 10km ahead at a time and we don't know what happened in between. Great massage overall.
So, you missed the part in the previous chapter when Koga reacted to Aya's defensive speech?

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Aggregator gang
"squeak" this, "swoon" that, somebody needs to tell that girl to pull her pants up!! her shirt is about to come untucked!!

Fed-Kun's army
Very happy that she more confident in being herself but very unhappy i do not want that piece of shit to be the first or to even listen to her song.

HE CAN EAT SHIT

Reactions: Tlo

Users who are viewing this thread