The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 95 - Show Them What You Got

Dex-chan lover
Who says she's trying to placate him?
To me she's trying to play it cool and turn around the situation, or at least I'm assuming that's the intent.

Plus we don't  really know what were their intent when they found her lyrics, if they were really purposely trying to bully / humiliate her or just were being insensitive as fuck, but I imagine we'll find out soon enough.
it is a very j/kdrama trope for someone to do a 'dating for revenge'/seduction kinda thing but it would be amusing if the english club and light music club/bands all asked her for help

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
It is wild seeing many in these comments misinterpreting the simple dominance display Koga is performing here in front of the whole class (possibly even Aya but that dude 100% knows he's being put in his place by a butch rocker girl). Massive lead guitarist / vocalist energy. LOVE IT.

Its fitting that the chapter where her notebook was discovered was called "Catalyst" and this is the first chapter where she reconciles the two expressions of herself into one, finally expressing her true musician personality at school rather than hiding. That's part of why the exchange of glances between her and Aya feels so electric - the real Mitsuki Aya knew all along is finally here and not afraid of showing who she really is. And based on the last panel, Aya is about to get really possessive of the real Mitsuki. Maybe enough to get a kiss before chapter 100...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't dislike the outcome, in fact, it is probably the best way Koga could've addressed the situation, but the way it was shown is severely lacking. A smash cut from her crying and struggling to breathe to her one week later in her punk-hunk mode confidently showing it to the bullies, while all the girls in the classroom go "Kya!" - this is hard to take seriously. At least one chapter in-between would've made it less jarring

Dex-chan lover
it is a very j/kdrama trope for someone to do a 'dating for revenge'/seduction kinda thing but it would be amusing if the english club and light music club/bands all asked her for help
That would be pretty unexpected, but not like we expected Koga to do this to begin with lol, I feel she's just going "fuck it, I'll be myself", or at least I hope that's the case instead of forcing herself to fake it

Completely unrelated, pretty sure you replied to me in another thread or two, reply will come soon, a lot of discussions I participated got lost in a sea of notifications, but I'll try get to it this week, though many discussions are probably even long over by now...

Fed-Kun's army
"The world I love, the tears i drop
Are all in this disk, come to our shop
I could play it next time, just for you"

Aya got cucked😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
Not sure if this is good or bad...I need more context. Aka more chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread