The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 99 - Koga-san hunter

Group Leader
Que pedo krnal ya sabes como se ponen los gringos con lo de los snipes y scans un poquito menos buenos y vienes y dejas una traducción así de la nada nomas te los estas echando encima mi todo tibio
lvd que fue una colaboración para twitter con alguien de japón que habla japonés y traduce al japonés! ni cuenta me di cuando la subí pq yo posteo en español, no inglés, pero anyways….

Group Leader
The group lead on Twitter actively makes it known they were trying to beat the regular group, and says they were only "one minute behind with the posting."

So what they churned out with their rushing; was a half baked translation that makes some MTL look good.
lmao! why are y’all so pressed! i didn’t even notice that i posted here bc i don’t do english scanlations aside twt! that’s why i thought i didn’t posted here! hope it helps!

Group Leader
Good effort, just this manga has a constant scanlation group as is. Perhaps you could scanlate The Shiki Family instead?
It's a great unusal family style comedy
i’ll take a look to that one! i post only in spanish here and english on twt and instagram! so it was a mistake posting here lol! but people is soooo pressed,,, anyways i don’t mind it! i’ll take a look to that one 🩷

Group Leader
I wonder if that leader knows how bad that makes their group look, even ignoring the poor quality of the scan.
i don’t really feel bad or something along those lines bc this upload was A MISTAKE! i don’t post here in english, i post in spanish and this was a twitter collab that i confused with the spanish one (i uploaded like 3 of the same probs bc of my wifi) and i didn’t even notice all of this until someone told me! so i don’t feel like i did anything wrong as 🩷

Group Leader
In a vacuum, it’s not bad, but, like, what the fuck? Was this a snipe attempt? An accident? Did you just not notice the other group that’s been translating this for that past god knows how long chapters?
it was an accident! as i already explained on other comments! this was supposed to be a twt collab NOT on mangadex since i only post on spanish bc this project doesn’t have any spanish translations here,,, yesterday i had a lot of technical issues so i’m guessing this chapter (and the double ones i posted in spanish) are part of it 😭😭😭 but wow, y’all can chill a little bit

Group Leader
Cool that you like this manga so much, but you should stick to Spanish.
i only do spanish translations here and this upload was a mistake since i only post in spanish here! i didn’t even notice this upload until someone told me 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
lmao! why are y’all so pressed! i didn’t even notice that i posted here bc i don’t do english scanlations aside twt! that’s why i thought i didn’t posted here! hope it helps!
You are currently saying on Twitter that one of your teammates was the one that posted the chapter; despite your account being the one listed as the uploader. If that's the case then you are sharing access to your MD account with others. That's incredibly unsafe; even if they happen to be friends.

Group Leader
You are currently saying on Twitter that one of your teammates was the one that posted the chapter; despite your account being the one listed as the uploader. If that's the case then you are sharing access to your MD account with others. That's incredibly unsafe; even if they happen to be friends.
yeah! she uses my account bc when you first post have to do some python stuff and that things,,, i don’t even know about it so i trust her we know each other irl so i don’t mind her having my account it’s not like i have something to hide or anything,,, it’s crazy how y’all run to bashed someone and even check her twt to keep arguing in comments here! i don’t think i have to proof something or do anything about it and all of this reaction i just think y’all should chill, take some tea and do something aside being online

Dex-chan lover
yeah! she uses my account bc when you first post have to do some python stuff and that things,,, i don’t even know about it so i trust her we know each other irl so i don’t mind her having my account it’s not like i have something to hide or anything,,, it’s crazy how y’all run to bashed someone and even check her twt to keep arguing in comments here! i don’t think i have to proof something or do anything about it and all of this reaction i just think y’all should chill, take some tea and do something aside being online
Look I'll be honest here for you. When I see a group posting chapters on a series I'm following; I tend to look them up with the PROVIDED website links in their group profiles. Its a good way to check out what else they have been working on, or if they already have a good sized following on discord or something. If that is something you are not comfortable with; then you might want to think about removing the link or creating an social media account strictly for the group.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Look I'll be honest here for you. When I see a group posting chapters on a series I'm following; I tend to look them up with the PROVIDED website links in their group profiles. Its a good way to check out what else they have been working on, or if they already good sized following on discord or something. If that is some you are not comfortable with; then you might want to think about removing the link or creating an social media account strictly for the group.
nah, i don’t mind! it’s just crazy to me checking all the stuff just to bash someone 😴😴😴 anyway hope y’all have a great day and start spending time doing something else than being mean on the internet

Fed-Kun's army
Can I ask what kind of technical issue you had to upload in English on an entirely different site? I’m genuinely curious as to how it happened, considering the process to upload (as far as I remember since I don’t do scanalations) requires you to choose the language and fill in the various information about the chapter as well as upload the images

Power Uploader
I understand you were neither the one to "translate" this chapter in English, nor the one to upload it.

A few notes:

- The person that translated this for you maybe knows some Japanese and English but they're by no means a translator. Translation requires some creative writing and adaptation to make it readable by an English speaking audience and convey, beyond the literal words, the author's intent. You might want to reconsider your collab, as it makes your group (and you, by extension) look bad.

- The redraws and typesetting are definitely bad here. You might want to put more efforts and care into it if you really value the series you're working on. A bad looking chapter upsets people who care about the series.

- Sharing your account is probably prohibited by the rules of Mangadex and you could have your account outright banned. If you want to allow someone to post in the name of your group, they can join your group with their own account. Discuss it with them.

- Preferably, stick to languages you're really familiar with. As you're not a native, or experienced, English speaker, you probably have troubles spotting wrong turn of phrases or ungrammatical stuff. It takes extra effort to scanlate when you don't master either of the languages involved and is probably not worth it. I guess you can make coherent sentences in Spanish, so stick to that.

Fed-Kun's army
it was an accident! as i already explained on other comments! this was supposed to be a twt collab NOT on mangadex since i only post on spanish bc this project doesn’t have any spanish translations here,,, yesterday i had a lot of technical issues so i’m guessing this chapter (and the double ones i posted in spanish) are part of it 😭😭😭 but wow, y’all can chill a little bit
Then delete it. If it was truly an accident... delete it.

Supporter
Guys, it's just a manga chapter. Relax and just don't click on it if you don't want to read it. If it really bothers you that much just use the block feature. Lord almighty some of yall are acting like he bombed a subway.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it's just a manga chapter. Relax and just don't click on it if you don't want to read it. If it really bothers you that much just use the block feature. Lord almighty some of yall are acting like he bombed a subway.
but this kind of "drama" is half the fun of this forum
the other half is arguing with transphobes btw

Group Leader
I came to reread the chapter and I didn’t notice it was another uploader, I was like what is this garbage?? Now I know. :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread