The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 99 - Koga-san hunter

Dex-chan lover
An objectively worse job, on top of being beaten by seven hours. Why?
In a vacuum, it’s not bad, but, like, what the fuck? Was this a snipe attempt? An accident? Did you just not notice the other group that’s been translating this for that past god knows how long chapters?
If you are going to snipe, don't snail-mail your uploads.

The group lead on Twitter actively makes it known they were trying to beat the regular group, and says they were only "one minute behind with the posting."

So what they churned out with their rushing; was a half baked translation that makes some MTL look good.

Contributor
I wonder if that leader knows how bad that makes their group look, even ignoring the poor quality of the scan.
I mean, for many scan readers they focus on when it comes out more than quality. So snipers think that as long as they get theirs out first, it’ll be fine

Dex-chan lover
Que pedo krnal ya sabes como se ponen los gringos con lo de los snipes y scans un poquito menos buenos y vienes y dejas una traducción así de la nada nomas te los estas echando encima mi todo tibio

Dex-chan lover
I mean, for many scan readers they focus on when it comes out more than quality. So snipers think that as long as they get theirs out first, it’ll be fine
And that's the worst part.
Personally I prefer quality, and if given the option will always choose the better of two groups working simultaneously on a title. Heck I've even been known to blacklist groups for being absolute garbage with their work and / or churning out too much.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
OtirCd54_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Kindly redirect your efforts to GDS releases instead of actual steady releases

Users who are viewing this thread