The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 2 Ch. 42 - It's About Time She Stopped Trying to Run Away

Dex-chan lover
It never says that they only like Rock music, so a big chunk of The Internet's catalog is on the table. The whole lesbian lead singer thing works for them. Not 90's, but they also listen to Willow.
I’m basically being the old lady chuckling at the kids listening to Gen X music and dressing like every year from the 1990s at once these days. Koga dresses like my entire friend group, one of my older sisters, and every character on “Daria” all melded together at once.
She’s MTV back when they played music and my friend Jonathan was on Road Rules.

Huge clothes are back, even!
I see tons of kids wearing left/right split colour clothes, which I saw like 5 kids do in real life until last year.

at least I can get actual denim jeans instead of jeggings,now. I wore coloured trousers or skirts for decades, because work jeans fit different to normal straight-leg (which was a cut that didn’t exist for decades).

Kids call what we called “goth” or “emo” “y2k” and I don’t get it. That look has been around since 1982.

I’m not judging, just laughing and intentionally using your slang wrong to make my daughter cringe.
Thats basted!
Let’s get yeeted, bruh!

Supporter
Sometimes its hard to face things head on, until a good freind comes along side to help. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
axNldK92_700w_0.jpg
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
It should be me, not him there. D:

Users who are viewing this thread