The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 2 Ch. 50 - Past and Present Intersect

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, I would also choose Mitsuki,
Plus, I really don't understand and don't sympathize at all with this fascination for murrica.
It's a delusion, any musician serious enough will try make success in any place, first at all in his own country.

Dex-chan lover
I also don't get it "I need to save little and naive Mitsuki from the horrors and hardships of Japan, this country is doomed!! she only has a decent future in America with me where all your dreams come true~" like that's a huge insult to all artist and professionals from Japan

Dex-chan lover
There's a good chance her uncle is just the after-school hangout, and she spends every dinner/night with her folks. If there's nothing interesting there we won't see them until later though.
Yeah, the first page of chapter 8 when she comes home she makes it seem like no one cares if she is there or not(though could be normal teenage "no one cares" thoughts), which wouldnt make sense if its Joe's since she knows he cares.

So she does at least live with her parents.

Users who are viewing this thread