The "have you ever" Thread

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

That statement reminds me of a very confusing tv ad played on a Markiplier Try Not To Laugh video. 👻

Have you ever broken someone else's bone on accident?
Yes, when i was in high school i tackled on of my friends into a tree when we were doing the weekend bumfights and he broke a bone in his arm.

I... think I'll apply today!
just what was that?!!

Have you ever broken someone else's bone on accident?
Nah, never, and wouldn't like to.

Dex-chan lover
Don't have to but since I don't want to be a dick head have you ever carried so hard in a game your palms are sweaty?
Hell yes. It's great even when your team loses too, as it gives your teammates the feeling of "I sucked so much ass that not even this dude could carry me to victory".
Have you ever broken someone else's bone on accident
If I have, I'm unaware of it.

Have you ever broken one of your own bones?\

Fortunately, I've never broken a bone before.

Group Leader
Gomichan enters the thread:
my answers:
Have you ever woken up screaming?
Not scream screaming, but I have woken myself up talking in my sleep, and a couple occasions I woke up to me yelling whatever I was saying in my dream.
have you ever shit in your pants where you old enough to remember it?
unfortunately lol. The last time was not very long ago, though it was admittedly more of a shart than full on shitting myself. Last time I full blown had to goodbye forever my undies was during a long trip with the fam when I was like 8 or 9 and I told my dad many times I needed to go but it was always "one more mile".
Have any of you ever stepped on a nail and had it go into your foot?
Parents were installing hardwood flooring downstairs, told my dumbass not to walk around barefoot.
I walked around barefoot.
Didn't go too far in but I probs still should have gotten a tetanus shot.
I didn't
Have you ever jump into a puddle and splashed someone?
lol no, but I have driven through a puddle and ruined some poor stranger's day on multiple occasions. Best was the dude I passed who had his window down. Hit that puddle way too fast bc I didn't realize how deep it was. Fucking tidalwaved his car. I pissed myself laughing.
Have you ever broken one of your own bones?
I broke my foot falling down the stairs
I lied, it was actually only one stair.
Never went to the doctor to confirm it or anything, but I'm about 99% positive I broke one toe on the stone steps of my school library. I had to return my textbooks after finals, but I packed up all my shit from the dorms already and the only shoes I had were flip flops. It rained that day, I slid on the step and in the process of attempting to not break my foot again in the exact same way I jammed it hard into the step. I lost all feeling in that toe for about 6 years. Regained feeling in it a couple years ago. Suspect I broke a different toe on a vacuum cleaner, but that one didn't have lasting side effects so idk.

Have you ever gotten busted by the cops doing something illegal?

Supporter
Have you ever broken one of your own bones?\
No but I did cut my own tendon by accident now I can't properly control one of my fingers don't ask me how it's a pretty retarded story.
Have you ever gotten busted by the cops doing something illegal?
Got caught right after I was done smoking in HS they took me in and had a "talk" with me but nothing major came out of it.

Have you ever had to tape together your glasses and worn them?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Amazingly, no, because i had spares.

Contributor
No, because I don't wear vision-correcting lenses. However, one of the arms on my sunglasses broke off at work, and lacking the tiny screwdriver necessary, tape was used instead to hold it together.

Supporter
@hazzack
no, i used glue.
tenor.gif

I've used super glue before too.

Dex-chan lover
Have you ever been told not to do something because it's dangerous, yet do it anyway out of curiosity?

When I was a kid I was told you shouldn't put a plastic bag over your head, which of course got me curious; so I took a plastic shopping bag, and put it over my head to see what it would feel like.

Result: Not a fun experience.

Have you ever been told not to do something because it's dangerous, yet do it anyway out of curiosity?

Touching electric fly swatter

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
No but I did cut my own tendon by accident now I can't properly control one of my fingers don't ask me how it's a pretty retarded story.
don't ask me how it's a pretty retarded story.
How is it a "pretty retarded story"?
Yeah, actually. I would regularly take three gummy vitamins instead of the recommended two.

Users who are viewing this thread