The Heart Has Its Reasons

The convo Luyang had with cheng, I agree completely. Just bc 2 ppl got tgt doesn't mean you stop being yourself. You both are still the same individual, just going tgt hand in hand.
Love thissss just read this today and fell in love completely jsjsjsj when I got to the newest chapter I remembered that cheng said love is something you find after awhile, something you realize gradually or something like that sjdjhdjd now I understand why the story takes time.. just like irl :DDD

This was a refreshing read. The two leads are both dumpees but there are no evil exes or betrayal involved. Just two people whose relationships didn't work out due to differing personalities and diverging career paths.

Dear translators, i spent an hour to find this webtoon because I forgot its name :”) please update sooner. Love u thanks

I miss them 😢
Is the next chapter coming soon?
Thank you so much for your hard work

I was honestly caught off guard by this manhua. I think it’s rare for a manhua/manga/manhwa to tackle romance with realistic conflicts. I can say that this is a read with plot and art. The conflicts and places they’re coming from are relatable and understandable. The characters aren’t one dimensional. Similarly, like us, they are finding their respective paths. And sadly, sometimes in life, growing up means growing apart. I’m greatly anticipating where this story will take us.

Okay, those "badump" caught me off-guard
I'm really loving this series ... thanks for the translations and the hard work !! :D

WHYYYY !??!?!?!
Why do they have to make them kiss eachother on an "EXTRA" ...
Now i can't and won't forget that scene until i see it on the main plot TT_TT
That was sweet, not gonna lie, i screamed like a freak xD .... well i guess i need to wait until it happens for real next time
Thanks for the TL :D keep the hard work and MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :3

Users who are viewing this thread