Eiyuu to Kenja no Tensei Kon: Katsute no Koutekishu to Kon'yakushite Saikyou Fuufu ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The hero and the sage and the youn…

Dex-chan lover
1. Why anime characters that are waking up or sleepy are dumber than drunks?
2. Good, she got 3 friends
3. Why you broke the fucking wall? You had the door some meters away. Pretty sure it's better to be some seconds late than blowing a wall up. Who is gonna pay for that? Cuz I don't think it counts as an accident so the school can cover it up. Hope she gets fired.
Well... I don't know why she came from the wall, because, if I remember right, in the novel she came through the walls because she flew from the outside

Dex-chan lover
Okay, nerd moment: As a long time manga reader, there's some amazing visual/situational jokes that happen that most will miss during Millis's introduction.

1.) A fantastic visual joke on pages 35 and 36. When Reid and Millis are going back and forth on the differences of their hometowns, on the final panel of page 35, Millis breaks character model in a Bocchi-esque type of visual joke. However, then when she tries to pose a retort on the final panel of page 36, Reid also has a similar gag. Repeating the same style with the same composition is a fantastic way to bring humor.

2.) A wonderful reaction shared by Reid and Elria is on pages 38 and 39. When Millis pounces at Reid in a final, silly attempt at making a country bumpkin friend, his tiny, in-panel reaction is a small, "Woah". Then, the next page when Elria is the receiving end of Millis's boundless energy with the handshake, Elria ALSO responds with a small, "Woah". Just a very tiny nod that they are so similar that they are bound to be together.

Okay, nerding done. It's just little moments like that that often get missed that separate a good read from a great one. Wanted even one more person to read this and appreciate them.

Edit: Also being able to see Millis's legs in panel 3 of page 26 is fantastic attention to detail.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
some spoilers from the raws

basically the teacher is Reid's right hand man from their previous life, the dude who cried, reincarnated as a woman. Uses undead magic, gets confronted by Reid after and its there that this is revealed, 8.2 is not yet out so i dunno what happens next
Damn what a mix of characters

Dex-chan lover
pleasantly surprised with this manga. early chapters were great for laying down the concept, but the execution thereafter has been pretty solid which is rare, the two main protagonists are endearing with good chemistry and the newly introduced characters are fun. hope things continue at this rate because it grew my expectations

Group Leader
oh is that the case? i thought she was because of how the last page showed them side by side lol
because seeing her salute pose, he got a resemblance of his right hand's salute pose, and in before she asked various questions in which only he and his right hand know, so he got some nostalgia

Dex-chan lover
because seeing her salute pose, he got a resemblance of his right hand's salute pose, and in before she asked various questions in which only he and his right hand know, so he got some nostalgia
ahh that makes sense

man it would've been an awkward thing if she was the reincarnation of the assistant

Double-page supporter
I'm probably stating the obvious but Reid physical power is probably magical but he can't control his mana flow at all and he would need a special magical tool made by the new dude friend to use normal magic?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the translation quality's gone down a bit. Some lines need a once-over for grammar, Wiesel becomes Wisel, and "I'm not a stranger" seems like it should be "I'm not someone suspicious, okay?" Because they haven't met, and so are strangers, and to tie in with Reid promoting her from "pretty sus" to "classmate"

---

Standard fare for an isekai so far. OP characters enter the school, some arrogant brat insists it's a fluke and can't be real but will inevitably have to be put in place. Dorky "fellow country bumpkin", and a teacher with a disregard for normalcy.

But the premise was at least a little novel, and even if it's all very by-the-books, I still am here for the Reid/Elria interactions.
Yeah it's been a few chapters and tbh I'm not too surprised with this TL team... Even with a "proofreader" they seem to have trouble maintaining consistency.

Dex-chan lover
So he actually doesn't know/remember(probably due to the fever) how he got his magic powers? A mystery for the future! Nice!
A group of friends composed of different genders? :thumbsup:
Why does he argue whose more from the hicks?! Aren't you actually an adult

Dex-chan lover
Okay, nerd moment: As a long time manga reader, there's some amazing visual/situational jokes that happen that most will miss during Millis's introduction.

1.) A fantastic visual joke on pages 35 and 36. When Reid and Millis are going back and forth on the differences of their hometowns, on the final panel of page 35, Millis breaks character model in a Bocchi-esque type of visual joke. However, then when she tries to pose a retort on the final panel of page 36, Reid also has a similar gag. Repeating the same style with the same composition is a fantastic way to bring humor.

2.) A wonderful reaction shared by Reid and Elria is on pages 38 and 39. When Millis pounces at Reid in a final, silly attempt at making a country bumpkin friend, his tiny, in-panel reaction is a small, "Woah". Then, the next page when Elria is the receiving end of Millis's boundless energy with the handshake, Elria ALSO responds with a small, "Woah". Just a very tiny nod that they are so similar that they are bound to be together.

Okay, nerding done. It's just little moments like that that often get missed that separate a good read from a great one. Wanted even one more person to read this and appreciate them.

Edit: Also being able to see Millis's legs in panel 3 of page 26 is fantastic attention to detail.
I suppose callbacks as a device to strengthen a message is not limited in an academic, written settings. Interesting catch.

Dex-chan lover
Her only friends are sheep and there's only mountains where she lives...

Is she Welsh🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿?

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm quickly losing interest now that it's turning into one of these typical academy manga with rich noble kids, class hierarchies and other shallow shoujo manga elements. I was really enjoying the Elria and Reid interactions up to this point but all these new added characters are going to dilute what I was here for so I think I'll stop reading here.

Users who are viewing this thread