The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The hero taking on the conditional exam

Dex-chan lover
I really like how they write protagonist here, Elia was an elf so she can act youthful and spoiled despite her age
But Reid keep his oldman attitude even after his revival which is really nice.
Unlike those 50ish reincarnated oldmen act like child in other manga

Dex-chan lover
noblise obliege i believe it was called
good on him
also really excited for ch 10, the raws are only up to 10.1 so far but its pretty good! hopefully 10.2 is released soon and then we can finally wait for gds to continue it
Raws for 10.2 are already out since like a week ago in gangan web, but raws in the mobile app are at 12.3 which is where GDS rip chapters from because they have better quality (since they started this serie before it was published in gangan web), they just take their time as usual

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Based on his friends, I suspected he wasn't an irredeemable noble! Pride and family/parents/siblings expectations and pressure can make or brake anyone! Honestly I would prefer if he doesn't change too much after this experience, the "oh, you made me see the light" type of change but to remain an over the top prideful comedic character, but actually a decent person! It's just funny how the MC talk like an old man, and straight up calling himself a hero without being cringe!

Dex-chan lover
Raws for 10.2 are already out since like a week ago in gangan web, but raws in the mobile app are at 12.3 which is where GDS rip chapters from because they have better quality (since they started this serie before it was published in gangan web), they just take their time as usual
didn't know that, mind dming me both? i scanlate too at the side under a group(and the source is usually rawkuma, which is pretty much where i read the thing)

Dex-chan lover
You came to the WRONG neighborhood, magic resistant monster. Your life is going to be nothing but pain from here on out... till you die.

Supporter
That monster looks like the Tarrasque.
Oh boy, here we go again with a basic combat exam secretly having a monster immune to all magic that no one aside from the MC can defeat. Really looks bad on the academy that they let something like that nearly kill their students.
And somehow it's kept behind a chain-link fence like it was nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread