The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The hero taking on the conditional exam

Dex-chan lover
f5xzNqQ.png

So precious!

For all Reid cares, that large monster just looks like a big lizard to him.

Dex-chan lover
1000 years had passed. The people we are seeing is probably the 15th generation of those that he fought and served. It really did not matter whether he said that he is the hero or not since no one will care
Ah, don't get me wrong. I don't really see any issue with it. I'm just laughing at how casually they're handling the matter. It's going to be hilarious when people finally notice. Especially the elves, given the fact that they're currently engaged (and will probably be married sooner than later).

Dex-chan lover
Ah, don't get me wrong. I don't really see any issue with it. I'm just laughing at how casually they're handling the matter. It's going to be hilarious when people finally notice. Especially the elves, given the fact that they're currently engaged (and will probably be married sooner than later).
Speaking of the elves, technically you could say their story of our character's relationship is a romcom for them. So the elves literally waited 1000 years to see their main couple marry each other. Kinda funny ngl

Dex-chan lover
They even mentioned it’s “immune to magic” like one. Maybe that was the inspiration?
Well... The original (FF/2nd ed.) Tarrasque wasn't "immune to magic", really..
It was simply so damn huge with such a thick skin that weapons and magic wielded by/available to Adventurers simply didn't have any impact on it.
Neither did siege weapons..

You'd have needed a full wing of dragons doing a focussed attack to even scorch it/get its attention ( if you could possibly get the dragons to agree on such a harebrained idea regarding "attracting its attention" to begin with..).
But an attack like that would crater and glass anything it hit to begin with..

Ohh wow...The nobel guy is not a selfish bastard he's boastful but he didn't abandoned his lackey for his self

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to find the boy adorable. No wonder he's being called "boy".

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of the elves, technically you could say their story of our character's relationship is a romcom for them. So the elves literally waited 1000 years to see their main couple marry each other. Kinda funny ngl
Agreed, but I'm going to nitpick a little (feel free to disregard).

From what I understand, the elves that were alive back then are either the oldest living elves or have already died out. It's kind of like if a book series written by successive generations of authors (ex. Dragonriders of Pern, but more than two generations). Or maybe something like a romcom that the first author started writing, then died, gave up, or otherwise stopped writing it, then the author's grandchild decides to continue their grandparent's work at some point in their life.

Dex-chan lover
That noble did something unexpected by saving his lackeys. Normally these types don't give a shit for their followers.

Thanks for the TL
I don't like we are getting a redemption arc though already, makes me feel like him and Millie will end up in a relationship too.

Users who are viewing this thread