The Hero Took Everything from Me, So I Partied with the Hero’s Mother! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The morning after their first steamy night.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone fighting for the same chapter but a turtle pace. I'll settle for a "good enough" translation that puts out chapters faster. This one is shaping up to be a slow motion train wreck. The LN translation alone is already at 185 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
There was another group a few years ago that used photos of real women in their credits pages. It's not unprecedented.

Group Leader
There was another group a few years ago that used photos of real women in their credits pages. It's not unprecedented.
But it ruins our joke! That is cool, though. I didn't know that. Do you remember the group?

Everyone fighting for the same chapter but a turtle pace. I'll settle for a "good enough" translation that puts out chapters faster. This one is shaping up to be a slow motion train wreck. The LN translation alone is already at 185 chapters.
TBF, theres only 2 chapters out in japan rn and it's updated monthly so if it seems slow, that's the reason.

Power Uploader
Anyone wanna put coin on him finding, and buying the other mom’s as slaves?

anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread