The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

here's to hoping this doesn't turn all one punch man and he doesn't one shots the enemy.

Double-page supporter
I really hope the author work better and release solid 1 full chapter ...
tough ... it will feels annoying too if 1 full chapter actually only have less than 10 pages ...

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe it
MC will probably find some way to misunderstand again

Dex-chan lover
Is it the author releasing segmented chapters? I could have sworn that was on the translator's part. Mostly because every other series they're working on gets the same treatment. It's beyond admirable they're working on so many simultaneous projects, but I hope they aren't stretching themselves too thin.

Dex-chan lover
Bout time you realize it ain't a delusion or what for all the girls? lol

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty sure the TL said the partial chapter release is the way the raw is done, for those asking. or maybe im confusing it with another series

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@REMasher Na that's the publisher, i assume they figured out that if they split 1 chapter into like 4 part chapters that gets more views on their website. Looking at kirei's other books it appears to be square enix's books that get the chapters split up so if you wanna blame someone blame them

Dex-chan lover
For an ex-hero, this guy is so stupid. His Int stat must have been in the single digits.

MrX

@Harry_Dong

DEATH TO ALL SPIDERS!!!

Except for the ones that eat all the flies and weird stuff in my apartment ^_^

Group Leader
Oh, thank god he stopped thinking the girls were just delusional.

But I must admit that the chapters being cut in those 10 pages chunk is pissing me off.
I'll probably leave this manga "On Hold" for a few months and just read fully released chapters from now on.

Double-page supporter
Wait, is the MC finally realizing that he's not the only one with actual "super" powers?

Users who are viewing this thread