The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
@BlankDott On Manga Up app, this is already the latest chapter and you need to use the read ahead feature (use a premium currency) just to read it.

Dex-chan lover
LOL We did someone similar once in a D&D campaign. We were being chased by some badguys but the dude we just killed had full plate and crazy gear. So we stuffed his whole body in the bag of holding.

Dex-chan lover
@BlankDott while there are legitimate reasons to hate kirei cake (like sub par translation quality) the chapter splitting isnt their fault

Fed-Kun's army
have a feeling the MC is making himself more easy to kill by teaching his killer....

Dex-chan lover
Equal, huh? Yeah, good luck with that. I wonder how an orc scales against a big spider? We'll see.
More importantly, how many bundles of Exp. does he have in his inventory? I sure hope there's a way to replenish supplies magically.

Y'know, I can't fault her for getting the wrong idea, considering his thoughts and ramblings early in their relationship.

Aggregator gang
I honestly would love it if the chapter were complete....even if I have to wait longer, I dont mind waiting.

Dex-chan lover
I can only imagine if he stored I dunno like hundred thousand orcs in his box of wonders then unleashed them in a city.

Man the MC is so dense anyone would have grabbed the opportunity to get it on with that girl i mean dude she is clearly giving the signals she wants it but meh isekai MC is pretty dense regardless

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
giphy.gif

@sirius180
I think I found it! Kirei cake has already translated the most recent chapter, which is chapter 6. The next post after that is the author saying he's going to post sometime in late August (Aug 26th… I think).

@Lili49545 which Kirie Cake website did you go to? The https://kireicake.com only has the same as what is in here Ch. 4.3 and I saw no chapter 6.

[Edit]: Sorry, I thought you were saying this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread