The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
HP went up by 149.
MP didn't change.
ATK went up by 127.
DEF went up by 93.

For only 3 levels, that's some extreme change. Usually in a game you're lucky to get maybe +single digit in your stats per level.

Dex-chan lover
Don't let the level up distract you from the fact that they don't have an INT stat

Dex-chan lover
That's about 50 HP, 42 ATK, and 31 DEF per level.

Considering the Hero's Stats are 6455 HP, 4650 ATK, and 3209 DEF at level 78, its not too absurd actually.
Assuming his initial stats being around the same as Kaguya let's say 500 hp, 300 ATK and 250 DEF
The Hero's stat increase is about 75 HP, 55 ATK, and 40 DEF per level

Dex-chan lover
If there's one thing that bugs me, it's that the status screen is displayed backwards in the first panel that it appears. As in, neither of them can read it because it's legible from the reader's viewpoint, and as it's translucent, it can't display the same thing on both sides.

Actually, there's one more thing that bugs me: That three levels is enough to go from more or less ordinary human strength to turning a rock into powder by gripping it. For the average rock you could find lying around anywhere, that sort of damage would require a grip strength of about 350-450 kg. IIRC. I could be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
You know what I really paid attention to?

'I note down my three sizes every day and my bust size should be 94cm G -cups TODAY'
What's that today part about ? Does her size change that often?

Dex-chan lover
Just because she defeated an orc and destroy a rock just in clutch, doesn't mean she's stopped being a human just because she's more stronger than an ordinary human now. That just stupid.

@useruser well, if you're level 1 and successfully defeat a mid-level monster, ofc you're getting a lot of exp than from a level 1 monster

Dex-chan lover
@CaTastrophy427 I think it might be 10 times that
However if it is the value that you said then it's reasonable cause the grip strength of a strong women at around 16-17 is about 30 lb. I assuming stats scale linearly, it seems legit since her stats for atk is about 10 times that of an ordinary person(reference to 4.2)

Users who are viewing this thread