The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.4

Dex-chan lover
Flee my dude, flee! Figure out space and time magic go back to magic world. Crazy senpai and chuuni + what ever the girl he saved will be like

Why are the chapter cut in parts? screw that, Why is the chapter cut in parts and is very short? is this how the magazine released this chapter?

Double-page supporter
hopefully in the next chapters, we will not seeing the MC being a d***k by letting others get beat up in front of him then act dumb cool later on just for the sake of hiding his power

@phil777
Understandable, but we've yet to see how she acts around the mc now that she's interested in him. She's understandably arrogant because well, she's an assassin from the church thingo and she believes she's pretty strong. For all we know, she could turn into a dere loli to the mc as the story progresses.

Double-page supporter
in every harem it MUST be a loli, that's not an opinion, that's a LAW.

Dex-chan lover
@Reverie technically there is some striking in aikido (atemi) but it's mostly used as a means to manipulate the opponent to chain into a throw or takedown. In any case I'm sure the author knows the absurdity and did it on purpose 🤠

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii
But the amount of time that would take and misunderstanding and character arcs to pass through to make this character archetype partway decent when there is already a "best girl"... it'd be better to pass on that front.

Unless of course, you want to go through that route then that's fine too. Just, personally, I'd rather save myself from the headaches and abuse on that front

@cullinaire

Really? I thought the principle of Aikido (well AI is in it, for love) was to disable with the least amount of harm. Didn't think Atemi was a thing.
Thanks for the trivia :D

Dex-chan lover
@mammon it's published this way even in Japon and we're getting the translation pretty fast most of the time.

Aggregator gang
100% ignorance in this world aikido requires to reuse their force it should be a throw when the guy move and not punching like karate...

Dex-chan lover
oh we know they r annoying characters by just reading

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this whole thing was dumb as hell. In fact, every time the MC tries to "hide" his power, it's dumb as hell since he uses it anyway.

You'd think being the summoned Hero would've made his smarter about it. Like, taking advantage of a distracted gunman and simple beating him hand-to-hand, using magic to confuse the guy. He's OP as it is so might as well make it look genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread